Monday, January 14, 2013

Destiny Connections

Jan. 14. Many people have felt disconnected, discouraged and unsure how God wants to connect them with others. Without the right connections, we remain unable to complete the plans and purposes of God. It's time to pray for a shift that brings all the missing puzzle pieces together and rightly connects us to those God has chosen for our lives. This is a time when we need to let go of all preconceived ideas of how He will work! The tendency is to look in the natural at the people we already know, and imagine that God wants to use someone we are already familiar with. Although that may be true, the reality is that God will often use pieces of the puzzle that we don't know exist, or people that we would never stop to consider. He does this so that when He moves, we know it's not of our own making, and He gets all the glory. When my husband and I moved back to California over 4 years ago, we came on faith with no open doors for where we would live or work, and only enough money for a very short time of provision. As we sought the Lord for answers to our practical needs, the thing He spoke about was anything than practical. It really challenged our faith! He told us to go on a prayer walk. Here we were, staying in a motel with practically no money left, and He did not tell us where to find a job, a place to stay or any of our practical concerns. He told us to start going on prayer walks, declaring the scriptures and taking the land for the kingdom of God. It stretched our faith to the limit but we were obedient. Suddenly God started to connect us with others. It was because of a prayer walk that another brother in the Lord stopped to pray with us, and then insisted we come to his church and meet his pastor. That man insisted we meet one of his fathers in the faith, and that man just happened to remember my husband from 15 years earlier. He opened his home to us and provided for us when we had nothing. Through this man, we met another brother in the Lord - that remembered my husband's brother from Bible college 30 years earlier! This man gave us a place to live and since he had just inherited a property management company, started giving my husband work. Amazing, isn't it? We never could have imagined the individuals God chose to work with no matter how much we could have tried to figure it out! But it grew our faith and gave us a testimony of God's faithfulness to encourage others. This is just one example of our many testimonies of God using people we had no idea were on His radar. The wonderful thing is, these people are not on the enemy's radar, either, therefore the enemy cannot construct any schemes to thwart God's plans! Friend, you can trust God. Just be obedient to what He tells you to do, even if it doesn't make sense to you. He is working outside of your understanding and leading you by His Spirit. When we are led by the Holy Spirit, we are completely dependent upon God to do what only He can do. Sometimes He doesn't tell us things in advance for our own protection. We have to relinquish control. Give God the reins and led Him lead! God give us a promise in Exodus 23:20. "Behold, I send an angel before you to keep you in the way and to bring you into the place which I have prepared. Beware of Him and obey His voice, do not provoke Him for He will not pardon your transgressions, for My name is in Him. But if you indeed obey His voice and do all that I speak, I will be an enemy to your enemies and an adversary to your adversaries."

Pray: Father God, I relinquish control to You. Lead me by Your Spirit. Send Your angel to lead me into the promise you have for me and my family! Increase my faith! Your word tells me that every joint supplies what is needed. I call for divine appointments, destiny connections and the favor of the Lord to open new doors of opportunity. Father, Your word in Revelation 4:1 says there is a door standing open in heaven. In this door is revelation, communion with You, understanding and much more. This is a door where I have access by coming boldly to your throne of grace. It was made possible through Your Son.  Worship brings me to this door but I thank You for understanding in the natural to help me find any new doors you may have for me. I thank You that Your favor surrounds me as a shield. Thank You for Your favor that gives me opportunities that others might not have, and the grace to go through the doors You open. Thank You that no man can shut the doors you open, but it is divinely held open for me. Lord, there are many people right now that also need a new door of opportunity. I ask that You direct them to their door and give them favor to secure whatever blessing is there for them. Bring a third party if necessary to help  people get connected to the right people. You have appointed a blessing for people and they need that blessing. For some it is a new job, or a place to live. For others, it may be another answer to prayer. I ask You for divine connections and angelic guides to lead each person to their door. Let Your grace and Your provision be abundant for everyone who calls on Your name.  I ask You not just for myself, but for each of my family members, for those in my workplace, my friends and neighbors, and those in the city of ____, that You would tailor make a solution unique to each one of their situations. Let every joint be fitted together correctly , according to the needs of the body and the community. Each of us need specialized solutions that only You can provide, Father, so I ask you to bless them with the answers to their needs, the answers to their prayers, and a better solution than they could even think to ask for or imagine for themselves, in Jesus name. Amen.

I declare a release of divine guidance, inspired ideas, creative solutions, and imaginative designs to work a custom made solution for each person I pray for. It is written, ‘Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment