Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jesus In Me

Jan. 16.  When Moses encountered God and God was commissioning Moses as His servant, Moses was intimidated. He asked, "What if people do not believe me? Who shall I say sent me?" God responded, tell them I AM. The same great and awesome God that gave Moses courage is here today to give you courage and encourage your faith. He wants you to know your true identity and the inheritance of His calling. When you are made in the image and likeness of your heavenly Father, and He has deposited His greatness inside of you by the indwelling of His Holy Spirit, how can you be anything less than great?

Declare: I have been crucified with Christ and it is no longer I who live but Christ lives in me; the  life that I live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loves me and gave  Himself for me. (Gal. 2:20). Because of God’s great mercy and His great love, even when I was dead in my own sin and trespasses, He raised me up together with Him and I now sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that God might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness towards me - because I am in Christ Jesus. I was buried with Christ in baptism, in which I was also raised with Him through faith in the  working of God, who raised Jesus from the dead. I am made alive together with Christ, as it is written in (Col.2:12,13).  Therefore, I AM in Christ and HE is in me. The great I AM lives in me!  Everything He is, I AM. We cannot be separated, for His Spirit lives in me. I AM the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I AM accepted in the beloved. (Eph. 1:6) I AM His grace, His mercy. I AM His forgiveness. I AM His love. I AM His acceptance. Freely I have received; freely I give. I AM His voice in the earth today, God's prophet. I AM a peacemaker, a healer. I AM anointed to open blind eyes. I AM anointed to cause deaf ears to hear. I AM anointed to set captives free. I AM a deliverer.  I AM His apostle, because I have been sent to do the works of God. I AM not inferior and have no need to feel insecure. Fear has no place in my life. I AM a blood-bought, redeemed, greatly loved child of the Most High God. I AM made in the image and likeness of my Father. I have not been given a  spirit of fear or timidity, but of power, love and a sound mind. (2 Tim. 1:7). I set my mind on things above because I AM seated with Christ in heavenly places.(Col.3:1-3).

I declare The Word of God is in me, and I become the word of God. In Jesus I have life, and that life is the light that I reveal in darkness. I AM sent from heaven to declare that light, that all men might believe in Jesus Christ. Grace and Truth came through Jesus Christ, and I have received grace upon grace. This is the truth. Jesus is the bread of life, as He gives me to eat, I bless it and break it and it is supernaturally multiplied as food for others. He is the Living Water and rivers of living water reside in me; I give drink to others that they may not thirst. Jesus turned water into wine; I AM the new wine of His Spirit, poured out to others.

I declare
that myself, my family members, (____,_____), friends and those in my city of __________ have received this revelation, not just as knowledge for our minds to consider, but revelation in our hearts that will change how we perceive ourselves and  others. We are seated in heavenly places with Christ Jesus and what is under His  feet, is under ours. God’s Holy Spirit raised Jesus Christ from the dead and seated Him at the right hand of the Father in the heavenly places, far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but in that which is to come. He (Father God) put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.  In Jesus name, I make these declarations over my family, (____, _____), my neighbors and my city of __________. I thank You for establishing these truths in our   present reality. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment