Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Let There Be Light!

Jan. 2. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him would not perish but have eternal life. (John 3:16). He saved me for his names’ sake, that He might make His mighty power known. (Ps. 106:8). Nothing can separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord. (Rom. 8:39)

 If God is for me, who can be against me? For it is written, ‘He who did not spare His  own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?’ (John 8:32) And it is also written, I will never leave you or forsake you.’ 

I declare: I reject the spirit of fear and unbelief, and all illusions created by the enemy in my mind. Holy Spirit, come and tear down the  strongholds so that I can know the truth that sets me  free.



I declare
that myself and my family members, co-workers, friends, (call out their names if you have someone specific in mind) and the people in the city of    _______ shall understand the  truth of Your word and receive it as revelation in their heart.

I declare Your Holy Spirit has gotten truth around the obstacles, barricades and areas of darkness and deception,  not only in my own mind but in the minds of my family, friends, and those in my community. Father, I ask that You call each one by their name and cause them to hear Your voice. Let their minds be awakened  with understanding! Let them reject all fear and unbelief. According to Your word in Ephesians 1:17-19,

I declare that the Father of our  Lord Jesus Christ will give to each person the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him and the eyes of  their understanding will be enlightened. Each  person will know the hope of their calling and the riches of the glory of their inheritance in the Lord, and the greatness of  His power towards them that believe, in Jesus name.


I thank You, Lord, that as I have declared these things they shall be established, according to Your promise in Job 22:28. In Jesus name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment