Monday, January 7, 2013

No Matter What - God is Greater!

Jan.7 Greater is He that is in me than he who is in the world! (1 John 4:4) In Christ dwells all the Godhead bodily; and I am complete in Him, who is the head of all principality and power. (Col. 2:10). By nailing our sins to the cross, Jesus Christ made a public spectacle of principalities and powers, triumphing over them in it. (Col. 2:15). By my declarations and decrees, utilizing the Word of God, who is Jesus, declaring His word and His will into this earthly realm - I partner with the great I AM in tearing down the strongholds where principalities and powers are enthroned. Principalities and powers are power-less to resist the Word of God for it is the Word that came in human flesh to defeat all the power of the enemy! The Holy Spirit that lives in the redeemed child of God is the same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead.(Rom. 8:11).  The power of God's Spirit is not diminished in the believer! It is at work in the child of God to combat and destroy the works of evil, just as Jesus came to destroy the works of the enemy. Speak:  I lift up myself and my family members, those in the city where I live, and I declare we are more than conquerors through Him who loves us. I am complete in Christ. I am the righteousness of Christ Jesus and I use my voice to declare victory and freedom for all those oppressed and bound by the enemy. Therefore, 

I declare the blood of the New Covenant is shed for many for the remission of sins, (Matthew 26:28), and because our sins were nailed to the cross, we declare a raising of the standard of the blood of Christ that speaks on our behalf. (Is. 59:19)

I declare
in Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, through the richness of His grace, (Eph. 1:7). But now in Christ Jesus, those who were once far off have been brought near because of the blood of Christ, (Eph. 2:13). For this purpose the Son of God manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil, (1 John 3:8). Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us, (Gal. 3:13). Let all evil entities and evil princes be bound in the name and authority of Jesus Christ, by the power of His Holy Spirit working in me. I bind the prince of the air in Jesus name. Lord, let your heavenly hosts be released to pull demonic spirits off of those that they are oppressing, tormenting and harassing. Let Your warrior angels be released to destroy the works of evil and to battle with the evil princes of the air, in Jesus name. Let the evil spirit of Leviathan be bound in Jesus name. Let the Behemoth spirit and the desert spirits of the owl, Lilith, and all unclean spirits that dwell in dry and desert places be bound in Jesus name. Send Your angels, O Lord, to chain them up and take them to where you command them to go, in Jesus name. Let every evil gate to hell be chained up and all evil spirits be removed and sent to where Jesus tells them to go. Let the blood of Jesus seal these gates shut so that they will never be re-opened. Let the sword of the Lord be released against the works of witchcraft. I bind the spirit of demonic magic, witchcraft and deception. Let the assignments of Jezebel and all evil confederacies be broken now. Let all demonic networks and alliances be severed, disentangled and rendered silenced, paralyzed and impotent in Jesus name. I command all evil spirits carrying out the assignments of witches, warlocks, root workers, mediums and occult practices be bound by the power of God the Father, Holy Spirit and in the name of Jesus. Father God, carry our prayers to the farthese reaches of our bounds of authority in Jesus name.

I declare
the gates of Hades shall not prevail against the church. We have been given the keys to the kingdom of heaven, and whatever we bind on earth will be bound in heaven; whatever we loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. Therefore, I loose the Spirit of Truth into the life of every person in this geographic region, and in the city of Escondido. I declare a release of truth into the life and heart of my family members, and that truth has made them free as it is written in John 8:32. I decree a release of resurrection power, the dunamis power of the Holy Spirit, to blow up demonic alliances in Jesus name.

I decree that Satan and the kingdom of darkness is bound by the Word of God to submit to the authority of the Word, spoken through the voice of His servants. I loose the Word of God and the power of Holy Spirit, asking for You, O God, to put Your heavenly hosts on assignment with every prayer spoke by Your children, to carry out the fulfillment of our declarations.

For it is written in Your Word in Rev. 1:18, “ I Am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and Death.” Therefore, since You gave the keys to us as your disciples, the enemy cannot hold them. We take back the keys of authority and once again strip the enemy of all power, putting the kingdom of darkness to an open shame. Holy Spirit, today we ask that You reveal to each person in our family and in the city of ______ the authority and dominion that is found through relationship with Jesus Christ, and let them have confidence to draw close to God.

I declare Your name, Lord Jesus is exalted in the high places!  I declare the name of Jesus is higher than any other name!

I declare, the exaltation of Your name, Your power, Your glory and Your kingdom over all the earth  and specifically in the city of Escondido. (name your city!)

I declare, Your kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. I declare the Lord's reign! In Jesus name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment