Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Let The Gates Be Opened!


I believe the Lord has new keys, new assignments and strategies on how to unlock the doors that many are waiting to go through. I had been looking for a certain key for about a month and then I asked my daughter if she knew where it was. She nodded yes then ran off to get it, and returned a moment later with it in her hand. She said, "All you had to do was ask!" I knew the Lord was saying the same thing. All we have to do is ask! There is a right key for every door, but sometimes before we can get to the doors we have to deal with the gates. There are spiritual gates that have big gatekeepers that don't want us to have access to doors of destiny, doors of opportunity...even doors to people's hearts, but we can prophesy to the gates and then doors will also open. So, remember to ask for the key that you don't have and God will give it to you!

I declare to the gates of government, the gates of education, the gates of homeland security, the military, police, the gates of our borders and those responsible for the welfare of American citizens,
I declare to the gates of commerce, the gates of trade, the gates of finance,
I declare to the gates of religion, ministries, churches, synagogues and mosques,
I declare to the gates of the heart, the mind, the soul, and spirit of mankind.
I declare to relational gates, financial gates, and gates holding back new positions, and I tell them to open now in Jesus name!

I declare to the gates of the CDC, the pharmaceutical companies and vaccine manufacturers and to the political gates be removed and torn down now in Jesus name.
I command the gates controlled by principalities, powers and demonic spirits be closed to evil authority and those that carry out the plans of the enemy. Let all that hinders and resists the plans and purposes of God be evicted now, according to Isaiah 22:19.

I declare these are the gates of the Lord and these are the gates that the righteous enter, according to Psalm 118:20.
I release the power of Holy Spirit to expose, blow up, and unravel every evil plan. Father, send your angels and those you have chosen to bring justice for the oppressed and righteousness in exchange for corruption. Let ungodly authority be deposed from office and removed now, in Jesus name.
I command all evil shield bearers, and those appointed by the enemy to thwart justice and keep ungodly leadership or man's choice for leadership to be removed immediately in Jesus name.

I declare that the unjust laws that protect and shield those with evil intent, such as the 1986 Vaccine Injury Act, California Law SB277, and other corrupt government laws that deprive citizens of their rights and promote injustice are now overturned in the name and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ.
I declare Isaiah 9:6 over the gates of government. Let those that You have chosen to rule come into their appointed place, in Jesus name.
I declare that those appointed as ministers to uphold righteousness will be established as Your authority and they will take the place appointed for them, according to Isaiah 22:19.
I declare You are the Lord of breakthrough, O God, and You have broken through Your enemies according to 2 Samuel 5:20. You have gone before Your people to secure the victory.

I declare Micah 2:13 over those chosen to release breakthrough, that they would be empowered to advance and move into their proper place, in Jesus name.
Let those who are chosen by God to govern, rule and establish the kingdom of God move into their seat of authority, according to Isaiah 22:21 in Jesus name.

Father,

Let Your angels be released to guide these stones of prayer into the vulnerable place of the enemy. Increase our anointing to meet and exceed whatever is standing before us. Give us unconventional strategies, wisdom from Holy Spirit, new keys and understanding to know how to cooperate with Your plans and purposes in Jesus name.
To the closed doors and fortified gates, I declare:
I prophesy to the blocked gates and closed doors in my life: Let the gate of Jesus Christ be opened! Let the gate of heaven and revelation be opened! Let the gates to hearts be opened! Let the gates of access be opened! Let the closed gates and the barred gates be opened! Let the gate of opportunity be opened! Let the gates of leadership be opened! Let the gates of power, authority and influence be opened! Let the gates of integration be opened! Let the gates of advancement be opened! Let the locked gates be opened! Let the gates of thanksgiving be opened! Let the gates of righteousness be opened! Let the gates of wisdom be opened!  Let every locked gate and closed door that is my inheritance in Christ be opened in Jesus Name! Let every wrong door that God has not chosen for me be closed in Jesus name. Thank You Holy Spirit for releasing grace and favor, faith and peace, as well as angelic guides, to lead me beyond the locked gates and through the open doors, in Jesus name. Amen.




 "The breaker goes up before them; They break out, pass through the gate and go out by it. So their king goes on before them, And the LORD at their head." Micah 2:13

No comments:

Post a Comment