Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Living the Supernatural Life

For years, the cry of my heart has been to allow the Lord of the Impossible to flow from my life. I am not satisfied with the status quo. I hunger for more of God, and for many years I have quoted the scripture about being a ‘sign and a wonder.’ It’s what I’ve asked for! So, when I read an article by Jeff Jansen on the Elijah List that mentioned these things, my antennas went up. It is so full of rich revelation. I absolutely had to write a new prayer as a result of Jeff’s article! (Thank you, Sir!). All credit goes to Jeff Jansen, who is the founder of Global Fire Ministries International in Murfreesboro, Tennessee. Here is the prayer I wrote, taken from the content of his article.


Heavenly Father,

I thank you that I am created to live a supernatural life. Your desire is for me to be a sign and a wonder to many, according to Ps. 71:7. I ask You to reveal to me the heavenly reality of hidden riches that will open up continuous revelation and increase in virtue. Give me a continuous hunger for Your presence and for the miraculous to flow out of my life. Break me free from limited thinking and let my heart and mind be transformed by a new level of faith.


Clothe me in the mantles of the past, present and future that allow me to live a supernatural life, with signs, wonders and miracles being evident where ever I go. Give me the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of You that floods me with light and truth. Help me to see myself, clothed in righteousness and seated with You in the heavenly places, high above all principality, powers and dominion, with the enemy under my feet. Help me to exercise the authority and dominion of the Lordship of Christ. Override and bypass my natural thinking in order to communicate with my spirit. Help me to embrace the realities of the Kingdom of God and not be persuaded by what is seen in the natural, earthly realm. Help me to establish a throne of praise where you take your rightful place in my life, and revelation, power and authority can flow. Let me become the gateway through which the supernatural realm will manifest. Help me to cooperate with heaven’s revelation and agenda so that the supernatural can be released, and the exousia power of your Holy Spirit produces the miracles, signs, wonders and healings. Let the power and glory of God be released through my emotions. Holy Spirit, fill me with Your love, Your joy, and allow me to love others as You want them to be loved. Help me to release heaven’s love and power into this earthly realm. Give me the Spirit of understanding that allows me to see others without negative judgments. Give me understanding of the heart of others and what motivates them, not to judge them but to be able to love them better. Grant me a deep appreciation of others, and to see them as who You created them to be, the gifts You have given them, and how to minister life to others. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment