Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Silencing the Enemy

I had a very interesting dream this morning. I saw snakes hiding in the grass just under the surface of the earth. They were waiting to bite anything that came near them. I put my ear down to the ground and music was coming forth. The snakes were using the music and the sound waves to send out certain things into the atmosphere so that people could not discern they were actually laying in wait to make victims of them. I awoke, knowing that God had given me insight into how the enemy captures people: soundwaves. Music. No wonder, since Satan was once the worship leader in heaven, but I knew God was saying, 'Let's expose his tactics and destroy his ability to poison others through what comes through their ears. So, here is my new decree. Speak it out in faith!



Father God,

I come before you to declare your will on earth as it is in heaven. I send out this decree to destroy the works of the evil one.  I implore You, O God, to grant me favor in the airwaves, on land and sea, and everything in between. I ask you to remove the unclean spirits from our land and those embedded in hidden places. I ask for Your favor to dispatch Your angels to war against the works of the evil one and to uncover the places where the devils hide themselves.  

Father, as a child of God, I ask Your forgiveness for any agreements myself or my ancestors, and those in my city, may have made with the enemy, whether knowingly or unknowingly. I break them now in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Let the blood of Jesus cover those sins and release cleansing from all unrighteousness.

I declare the prince of the power of the air, principalities, powers, thrones and all ungodly authority structures are now rendered silent, impotent, powerless and paralyzed in the name and authority of Jesus Christ.

I declare the vibrations, tones, sound waves and movements produced by the demonic realm are silenced in my ears and in the ears of my family members and citizens in the city where I live.

I declare the voice of the enemy is silenced. My ears, the ears of my family members and those in my city can no longer hear the voice of lying spirits, spirits of lust, perversity, or seducing spirits.

I declare the deceptive voice of the enemy that is contained in subliminal messages using tones, vibrations, sound waves and music has now become void of all power; deaf, dumb and mute in Jesus name.

I declare the voice of the serpent that speaks through bitterness, unforgiveness and poisonous words is now mute, deaf and unable to speak or influence anyone.

I declare the voice of the serpent that hypnotizes and dulls the hearing is void of all power to do so.

I declare the voice of the tempter that entices to sin is silenced and rendered mute in Jesus name.

I declare the voice of the serpent that desensitizes, anesthetizes and paralyzes is rendered powerless, impotent and void of any ability to influence others.

I declare the voice of the enemy that sends out lying spirits is now silenced in the name and authority of Jesus Christ.

I declare the voice of the enemy that sends out seducing spirits and spirits of bondage to keep people chained to their vices, secret sins and bondages is bound to silence, paralyzed and impotent of any ability to influence people.

I declare the voice of the enemy that brings heaviness, depression, discouragement, hopelessness, grief and despair has become deaf, dumb and unable to communicate and influence others.

I declare the voice of the enemy that incites people to anger, rage and violence is bound and forbidden from speaking, whispering or any movement whatsoever in Jesus name.

I declare the voice of the enemy that disguises itself as an angel of light is discerned and unable to mislead people away from truth and righteousness.

Let the voice of the enemy that comes up from the ground and from the pit of hell be silenced now in Jesus name.

I declare the voice of the enemy that speaks through divination, and hides itself in tarot cards, mediums, occult powers, magic, prognosticating, forecasting, and other demonic activity is cut off. I declare the counterfeit voice of God through the spirit of divination is unable to communicate with me, my family members and those in my city. I declare the head of python the whispering and constricting demon is cut off and unable to communicate in any form or fashion, by the power and in the name of Jesus Christ.

I declare the voice of the enemy that draws occult power through magic spells, incantations, hexes, conjuring, root workers, and other demonic activity is now void of any ability to influence others.

I declare the voice of the enemy in Leviathan, that twists and distorts communication and incites offence is silenced now in Jesus name.

I declare the voice of the accuser is silenced and my ears (and those of my family members, city, etc) are deaf to the spirits that stir up strife, offense and false judgments.

I declare the voice of fear, anxiety, stress and panic is silenced and unable to communicate with me, my family members and those in my city, in Jesus name.

I declare the voice of the enemy that speaks thoughts of abandonment, rejection, self-hatred and unloving spirits is silenced and bound in the name of Jesus Christ.

I declare the voice of mocking, slander, mischief, bullying and discord is silenced and unable to influence me, my family member or those in my community and city in Jesus name.

I declare the voice of the destroyer, Abaddon, and all those from the bottomless pit are silenced and rendered powerless, impotent and bound from all activity, in Jesus name.

I declare my ears, the ears of my family members, and those in my city are anointed to hear and respond to truth. I declare their ears are closed to the demonic realm and hear what the voice of the Lord speaks to them. I declare our ears are anointed to receive holy and pure communication. I declare our minds are anointed with understanding and our hearts are anointed to respond in faith to the truth. I declare our hearts are anointed to respond with obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit.

I declare the voice of every demon working through idols is bound in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. I declare all thrones, altars and places where Satan derives worship are now abandoned, torn down, dismantled and void of all power. Let all the power of the enemy and works of darkness be bound in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Let the power of Christ and Holy Spirit be released to destroy the works of the enemy, according to 1 John 3:8. Let the Spirit of Truth be released to make people free, according to John 16:13. Let the Spirit of Truth be released to convict the world of sin, according to John 16:8. As I declare these things, I thank you, Father, that you establish them so that light shines on my ways. You said that I was made in your image. You said that I have the power to call those things that are not as though they existed, according to Romans 4:17, so I declare these things to manifest now in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Let it be so, on earth as it is in heaven according to Your will, in Jesus name. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment