How to Demoralize the Enemy

So many people have found themselves struggling against hopelessness for a long season. I told the Lord I wanted prayers and insight how to leave the enemy hopeless. It's time to return the favor, don't you think? My request was to see what the enemy was up to, and what his assignment was against us. The other night, God opened my eyes, out of a dead sleep, to see a demon with the utmost clarity. I even knew its assignment. I knew exactly what to pray for. How awesome is that?

Would you like to demoralize the enemy and send him off howling with disappointment that his plans have been foiled? Pray what I did and ask the Lord to open your eyes.

Lord, I ask that you open my eyes and open the eyes of my family members as well, to see into the unseen realm. Show us exactly what the enemy is doing and what his assignment is against us so that we know how to pray. Give us specific knowledge so that nothing catches us off guard. In addition, I ask also for prophetic gifting, the seer anointing, and the gifts of the Spirit including dream interpretation that will enable us to understand the spirit realm with clarity. Bless us and fill us with the fullness of your Holy Spirit. Baptize us in the Holy Spirit and let a fresh new anointing be given to me and all my family members. Help us to outwit the enemy at every turn and leave the kingdom of darkness hopeless and demoralized that every one of their plans are ruined. In Jesus name, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment