Monday, January 19, 2015

Strategic Warfare the Turns the Battle #3

Strategic Warfare the Turns the Battle - #3 - The Element of Surprise

3. Do not allow opponents to distract you. You would have no opponents unless something created fear in them. It's the enemy's fear of losing ground. Maintain your objectives, keep to your goals, and don’t be predictable. The ultimate enemy, Satan, knows you quite well. His strategies are always suited to your personality, weaknesses, blind spots, and he banks upon the fact that he can predict your next move(s). Move in a place where he does not feel secure and has no way of knowing where you will be, because that is the place where he has no allies. God, however, often will not disclose His next move even to those on His team, for the sake of using the element of surprise against the enemy.Remember, the first one to disclose their actions reveals their strategy and where they are headed to make their next move. The enemy panics when he cannot figure out what will come next. Beware of spies in your midst. The enemy seeks information and he is always listening. He wants to know what you are doing in order to calculate a well placed strike against you. Loose lips sink ships! 

#elementofsurprise

Prayer:

Father God,


Give me wisdom, discernment and the Spirit of Understanding, to know what motivates the heart of others. Restrain my lips from speaking about the things that are only between you and I. Help me to know who is safe to share things with and those that are not. Help me to be unpredictable to the enemy so that he cannot predict my next move, or where You want me to use me in a strategic manner. Get me behind enemy lines without being seen. I speak blindness into the eyes of the enemy and I declare that those Satan might want to use to thwart the plans of God in my life shall be completely unaware of what is going on with me. Draw their attention elsewhere, Lord. Get their focus on something else so that You and I may carry out what You have prepared for us to do. While the enemy is not paying attention, hit him in his blind spot. Send out the weapons out of your treasury that will create fear and confusion in the enemy camp and eliminate his ability to create a strong defense. In Jesus name, Amen. 

"No Joshua commanded the people, saying, 'You shall not shout or make any noise with your voice, nor shall a word proceed out of your mouth,until the day I say to you, 'Shout!' 'Then you shall shout.' "


“As the enemy came down toward him, Elisha prayed to the LORD, "Strike this army with blindness." So he struck them with blindness, as Elisha had asked.” 2 Kings 6:18 NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment