Declare the Turning Around!!

Do you feel like the world has just gone mad? It seems like every time we check our social media, scroll through the news or turn on the TV, there are more reports of terrorist activity, police officers being ambushed and lawlessness is getting more out of control. We MUST do something to reign it in!

We must keep our eyes on the Lord and remember what God's word tells us. He is not moved by what is taking place on the earth!

"He who sits in the heavens laughs. The Lord holds them in derision." Psalm 2:4

"Your hand will find out all Your enemies. Your right hand will find out all those that hate You." Psalm 21:8

Our responsibility is to declare His word so that we give Holy Spirit the promise to be carried out. It's like giving marching orders to His angels! The following declarations are made to proclaim a 'turning around' of those that are going the wrong direction and running towards destruction. Feel free to personalize them over loved ones of those you are praying for specifically. Will you join me in declaring God's word?

Heavenly Father, 

In the name and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ, I return Your word to You, for it is written in Isaiah 55:11 that Your word will not return to You void. It will accomplish exactly what You have purposed. Therefore, 

I declare  people are departing from evil and turning their efforts to do good. They are pursuing peace according to Psalm 34:14.

I declare that people everywhere are turning their feet away from evil according to Proverbs 4:27.

I declare that people will watch their way in order to preserve their life; they are departing from evil and walking on the highway of holiness according to Proverbs 16:17.

I declare that people are turning away from their evil ways and forsaking their evil deeds according to Jeremiah 25:5.

I declare that people will not be wise in their own eyes but they will fear the Lord and turn away from evil according to Proverbs 3:7.

I declare that people will turn away from evil and move past it according to Proverbs 4:15.

I declare that Holy Spirit is poured out upon the earth and people will hear the words of God. They will respond to the reproofs of God by turning back to Him according to Proverbs 1:23.

I declare that people are listening and turning away from their evil ways so that the Lord will relent from the calamities that are occurring upon the earth according to Jeremiah 26:3.

I declare that many lives are saved because people have turned away from their transgressions, according to Ezekiel 18:27,28.

I declare that people are repenting and turning away from their sins so that their sins may be wiped away according to Acts 3:19. 

I declare that people everywhere are repenting and being baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of their sins, according to Acts 2:38. 

I declare the hand of the Lord is upon the body of Christ, enabling them to evangelize and preach with power, and a great number of people believed the gospel of Jesus Christ, according to Acts 11:21.

I declare the Lord opens the eyes of the blind according to Psalm 146:8.

I declare the Holy Spirit has opened people's eyes in order to turn them from darkness to light; and from the power of Satan to God, so they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Christ, according to Acts 26:18.

I declare the eyes of the blind are opened and the ears of the deaf are unstopped, according to Isaiah 35:5.

I declare that You, O God, have led the blind by a way that they do not know, and in paths that they do not know. You have made darkness into light before them according to Isaiah 42:16. 

I declare that You have opened blind eyes and brought Satan's prisoners out of the dungeon. Those who dwell in the prison of darkness have been delivered according to Isaiah 42:7.

I declare that this is the day that was written about in Isaiah 29:18 where the deaf hear the words of God's laws. 

I declare the God's Holy Spirit has opened the understanding of many nations so that they may understand the scriptures, according to Luke 24:45.

I declare a release of light into the eyes of people's understanding so that they may understand the hope of their calling in Christ Jesus, according to Ephesians 1:17.

I declare that people who have dwelt in darkness have seen a great light, the light of Christ, according to Isaiah 9:2.

I declare people are running to Jesus to be saved and delivered just as the demoniac ran to Jesus in Mark 5:6.

I declare that people have been transported out of darkness and they will no longer be conformed to this world, but they will be transformed by the renewing of their minds, according to Romans 12:2, and that they will discern the good and acceptable will of God. 

I declare that people will receive the truth about Jesus Christ and believe unto salvation, becoming children of God, according to John 1:12.

I declare that people will understand that there is no other name under heaven by which they may be saved according to Acts 4:12.

I declare that people will produce fruit worthy of repentance according to Luke 3:8.

I declare that people will believe in their heart and confess with their mouth the Lord Jesus and be saved according to Romans 10:9,10.

I declare that people will put off their former way of life and be renewed in the spirit of their minds.They will put on their true and new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness, according to Ephesians 4:20-24.

I declare that people are sanctified in the truth of the Word of God according to John 17:17.

I declare that people will present themselves to God in true worship, in spirit and in truth, according to Romans 12:1.

I declare that people will know the truth and the truth will set them free according to John 8:32.

I declare the Book of the Law will not depart from people's mouths but they will meditate in it day and night and find good success, according to Joshua 1:8-9.

I declare people will have the mind of Christ Jesus operating in them according to Philippians 2:5

I declare that people will have a revelation of the good plans You have for them, and they will have hope for their future according to Jeremiah 29:11.



I thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayers and declarations and sending out Your angels on assignment to carry out Your word. may Your word run swiftly to accomplish all Your will and purpose. Thank You, Father, for intervening in the lives of those I have lifted up to You. I pray that Your Holy Spirit would over shadow them and interrupt plans of evil on assignment against those that I have prayed for. Lord Jesus, present them with divine experiences, dreams, visions, and other God encounters. Reveal Yourself to them. Destroy the works of evil in their lives so that the direction and course of their lives may be corrected to come into alignment with Your plans and purposes for them. In Jesus name, Amen.









No comments:

Post a Comment