Prayer for Life in the Womb (Healthy Pregnancy)


Are you believing for a child but have problems with conception or miscarriage? Expect your miracle because God wants to give you one! I know the pain and heartache of losing a baby to miscarriage. This is my testimony and a prayer at the bottom.

About 6 months before my husband and I got together, all of a sudden my hormones began to drastically change. I had a friend who knew of my longing and desire to find a husband and she laughingly said, "God is preparing you to have another baby!" at which I said "that will never happen!" And I meant it. I was closer to 40 than I wanted to be and it just didn't seem to be in the plans for the future. At least not the way I had thought! 

Lo and behold, guess what happened? My second child was born in 2004. There was 19 years difference between my oldest and my baby. She has always been deeply loved and  blessing from the Lord. A couple years later, we were not thinking of having any more kids. This time, I had a different friend come up to me and tell me I was going to have another baby. Again I laughed. She was serious! A few weeks later we went away to a pastoral conference. During the weekend we were encouraged to listen for the Lord and believe for Him to tell us what exactly we needed to ask for. So I asked. Three times I heard the Lord say, "Ask me for your Joshua." I about stumbled over that one. I wasn't sure I wanted to ask, sensing it might mean another child. I didn't know if I wanted to have another child, but I was willing. My husband and I went back to the room to pray and we asked God if having another child was His will. Then we asked Him to give us the child He had for us if that was what 'asking for our Joshua' meant. Two days later, I went home and took a pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant.

All of a sudden, I was overjoyed at the thought of this pregnancy and it awakened a longing for a child I didn't even know existed within me. One week after I felt the baby move for the first time, I miscarried. On the way to the hospital, the Lord told me it had been an attack by the enemy. He spoke peace to me. In the E.R., he told me this was my testimony and to trust Him, so I did. No matter what the doctors reported, I believed in faith because of what I had heard from God. During the time I was cramping and bleeding, I heard the Lord ask me if I would surrender my right to be healed. I couldn't imagine why He would ask me that. I thought maybe it was an Abraham kind of test, you know...like if I said yes to my Isaac he would give him back. I surrendered, and I meant it. After all, I was laying there miscarrying so what could I do to stop it? And He allowed me to lose that baby. I felt cheated. I was so devastated. I felt like God set me up to believe and then yanked it out of my grasp. I was so angry and hurt all I could do was grieve. I was raging with anger towards God and felt like I was losing my mind. The torment was incredible. I finally cried out for God to please fight the enemy for me. Clear as a bell, I heard, "You fight him. And next time, watch your blind spot."

That was like a slap in the face. I guess I needed that. God wasn't joking, but neither was the enemy. He meant to take me out of the game permanently. Instantly I stopped crying and repented for my anger. I submitted to God then stood on the principle of James 4:7 and resisted the enemy.He left immediately and I got my peace back, but then I needed to figure out what God meant by telling me to watch my blind spots. I had forgotten that about 6 weeks earlier we had taught a weekend seminar on deliverance and uncovered a lot about the Jezebel assignment of witchcraft. What I did not understand at the time we did that is that the enemy saw an open door through generational sin and had a legal right to strike out in retaliation. That's another long story but you can find out more by clicking on the link on the home page that deals with generational curses.

After the miscarriage, we went away for a weekend to regroup. We went to a prophetic church and during that weekend my husband told me he heard the Lord say to believe against all odds. The doctors had told me that with advanced age and my hormone deficiencies I would not get pregnant again. At best, all they could recommend was very costly fertility treatments and even then the odds were not in my favor. Talk about against all odds. We had to stand on faith alone and trust God. He put us in a place of having to believe God for the miracle. I went up to get prayed for and told them I was believing for a healthy baby. The prophet told me 'this time next year' I would have a baby, and he was right.

I found a website with many prayers against infertility and birth defects and began to declare the word of God over my womb. The first month passed...then the second...I grew impatient and began to plead with God because I felt like it would never happen. Then my husband went to the store and came back with a little blue baby outfit. He said faith without works is dead, and we needed a visual reminder that God was true to His promises. Then we sat down to worship and my husband began to call for his child out of heaven and to be put in my womb. He called him by name (we had decided on Jace, which has almost an identical meaning as Joshua). And so my husband called those things that "were not" as though they were, and the next month I was pregnant. This time around, we went back to the doctor earlier and again we got precautions not to set our hopes on the pregnancy making it. They wanted us to be reasonable but I kept telling the doctor God would provide. By the time I got to 36 weeks, the doctor said, "Well, you made it. I didn't think you would, but it looks like everything is going to be fine." No doctor intervention. No fertility treatments. Just God. My son was a whopping 9 lbs. 5 oz. at birth. I was 42 and my husband 49. If you want children, don't let anything stop you. Sometimes God just waits until a couple are both in agreement; sometimes there are other factors, but my children and proof positive that all things are possible with God. It doesn't have to take thousands of dollars in fertility treatments if you put your trust in Him. There is nothing stopping you. He just has to get our faith and belief adjusted so that doubts are not hindering our prayers.

Oh...and by the way...that "Joshua" the Lord told us to ask for was also granted. God gave us a double blessing. The meaning behind asking for "Joshua" was strategies to outwit the enemy. Joshua in the Bible was a military strategist, and that is what God gave me. I had to be broken in order to be filled with more of Him, and though I didn't understand it all at the time, God gave me the most awesome gift. Immediately after the miscarriage I started to have dreams where I could see and understand the enemy's plans and know exactly what his intentions were. Pretty cool, huh? Revenge is sweet!


Father God,

I thank you that children are a blessing from the Lord. I stand before You today and declare YOU are faithful. I will enjoy the blessing of children for you have given me your promises.

Father, please forgive anyone in our family line that may have neglected to ask Your forgiveness for their sins. Forgive, I pray, sins of broken vows and covenants, causing jealousy, suspicion, and broken trust; forgive the sins of idolatry, rebellion and any ungodly covenants that may have been made with false gods and others. Let them be broken now in Jesus name. 

On behalf of myself and my generational line, I also repent for any sins of murder and innocent bloodshed. Forgive the sins of abortion, I pray, and please forgive anyone - including myself - that has used negative conversation to assassinate people's character and reputation with others.

I renounce and repent for any agreements that have been made with the spirit of abortion, death and hell. I ask for forgiveness for any sins committed by myself or other family members that would have opened us up to barrenness and miscarriage.

On behalf of myself and my ancestors, I repent and renounce unforgiveness and bitterness. Lord, I choose to forgive anyone that has hurt,offended or disappointed me. I repent for carrying any bitterness, and I reject all bitterness and resentment towards others. I ask You to bless anyone that I have been offended with, and help me to genuinely let go of any and all offense.

I renounce and repent for any wrong spiritual alignments that have caused me or my family to come under word curses and witchcraft. I renounce any spirit of disappointment and unbelief that has taken root in my heart in Jesus name. I declare Your promise in Isaiah 54:17 that no weapon formed against me and the fruit of my womb shall prosper. 

I command any spiritual ties to false fathers and mothers, or other spiritual ties that have released \a spirit of unfruitfulness and miscarriage to be cut off now in Jesus name. Father, forgive myself and anyone else in my family that may have cut off the flow of Your Holy Spirit in their life. Holy Spirit, forgive us for grieving You. Come back into our lives and restore our ability to be fruitful, I pray.

Please forgive any inherited generational iniquitous sin and let the blood of Jesus be applied to those sins. I declare that I am a new creation in Christ and there is life in the blood. 

I thank You, Lord Jesus, that Your DNA flows through me to make me whole and complete in every way. I thank You for your Holy Spirit that is full of life, strength and power. Let the perfect soundness and wholeness that is in Your Spirit flow through me and release healing throughout my body. I declare no curse will pass through the blood of Christ. 

I submit to Your Lordship in my life and I resist the power of evil. I refuse it and declare it will not come near me.

Your word declares in Psalm 127:3 that the fruit of the womb is a reward and Psalm 128:3 also promises that I will have children that flourish like young olive plants in my home. I declare the blessing of Prov. 31 over myself and my womb, that the day will come when my husband and my children will rise up and call me blessed.


I declare according to Your promise in Exodus 23:26 that because I love you and serve You and worship You, O God, You will bless my provision; you will take sickness away from me and I will NOT suffer miscarriage or be barren. I will fulfill the number of my days, in Jesus name.


Father, I remind You of Your promise in Malachi chapter 3. I tithe and am a giver, Lord, and because of that, You have promised to rebuke the devourer for my sake. You promised that the devourer would not destroy the fruit of my ground and You said my vine would not fail to bear fruit in the field (vs. 11) so I thank You for fruitfulness to come forth from my womb and that the devourer is rebuked in Jesus name.


Lord, You also said in Job 22:28 that I would declare a thing and it would be established for me so that light would shine on my ways. I make this declaration now and ask You to establish this for me.


I declare the decree that I will not miscarry according to Your promise in Exodus 23:26.


I declare that my body is now and will continue to produce abundant levels of all hormones necessary to maintain a normal, healthy birth. I declare my progesterone levels are increasing exponentially daily and will continue to do so throughout my pregnancy.


I declare that I will bring forth a healthy child out of my womb. I call for my children to come forth out of heaven and into my womb. I speak life into my uterus.

I break the power of every negative word over my body, my family, my future, and children yet to come.  

I declare I will not experience placenta previa, leaking of amniotic fluid, premature miscarriage, pre-eclampsia, abnormal bleeding or any other complications. 

I declare that you have an appointed time for childbirth and I will not give birth before that appointed time.

I declare that the placenta will adhere normally and be of correct size and in the right position to support a healthy pregnancy. I declare the fetus will implant in the right place and be securely attached to the uterine wall. I declare that all cells will divide normally and each cell will produce healing and perfect soundness as it forms new life inside of me.  

I declare I will not experience ectopic pregnancy, congenital defects, inherited disease or other abnormalities. If it is not allowed in heaven, I do not receive it. There is no disease in heaven, Father. I resist those things and declare all possible inherited generational curses broken now in Jesus name.

Father, I ask for a double portion of restoration. I thank You Father for continuing to show me how to pray specifically as I believe for a healthy pregnancy. In Jesus name, Amen.

#Prayerforhealthypregnancy, #Healyourwomb, #Prayerforchildren, #Prayeragainstmiscarriage, #Breakgenerationalbarrenness

87 comments:

  1. God bless you and thank you for your pray :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for these wonderful words and pray. I will read each day until am with child. And continue thanking God after mine child in mine womb I Love You Father

      Delete
    2. I thank you Lord for your mercies and faithfulness i declare today that i will be a mother in the name of the lord Jesus christ. i refute every tongue that opposes me and confess any unconfessed sin in my lineage in the mighty name of the lord Jesus.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for this awesome prayer I will read it each day until I give brith

      Delete
    4. Thanks for this awesome prayer I will read it each day until I give brith

      Delete
  2. Amen. This gave me so much hope & faith in i stand before you today & declare you are faithful. =.) I pray tomorrow i hear good news about this pregnancy. I just want a healthy full term pregnancy i truely want this baby! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This pray has given me hope that I will have a healthy pregnancy, and jesus is taking care of my baby.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear friend,

      Yes, Jesus is taking care of your baby until you meet again one day! I have a powerful testimony of this in one of my recent articles. Here is the link below if you care to read it. Be blessed beyond measure, and speak life to every situation. You have the power to call those things that "are not" out of heaven and into the earthly realm!

      http://xpectamiracle.blogspot.com/2013/04/why-i-am-no-longer-pro-choice.html

      Delete
    2. Thank you. Please include us to your prayer.

      Delete
    3. I belive i feel every woman who pregnant should hear this pray and should repeat it every day through there whole pregnancy.

      Delete
    4. Amen, i call for my twins boy and girl from heaven, in this time next month, i will see a positive result in my ptest. In Jesus name. It doesn't matter that i am turning 40.My husband will be a proud father to healthy children. Lord i will conceive in Jesus name.... Amen

      Delete
    5. Amen i pray for baby boy from heaven also next month

      Delete
    6. This prayer has given me alot of hope that i will carry my pregnancy to the term. I thank God

      Delete
    7. This pray has given me HOPE. GOD wants me to have hope I've been bleeding for 6 days. I'm seven weeks pregnant. I have tomorrow the scan to confirm everything is OK. I believe that. God is faithful and show me He's there in the hard moments.

      Delete
    8. Hi Nardy,

      Look for the breakthrough prayer and do that one also. It is very helpful in cancelling out any unbroken curses. The link is on the right side or under the pages section.

      Blessings!
      Laura

      Delete
  4. Hi I had been to the gayne today coz I have been have spotting since sunday the day I got to know I m pregnant. The doc says that my hcg level needs to increase by thursday above 200 or elese its goin to affect my pregnancy, I have 50% chance to go through this pregnancy. I know that the Lord is great and he will do a miracle for us. I just wanted you to say a small pray for my baby. Thanks and god bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ill keep you & your baby in my prayers! !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ill keep you & your baby in my prayers! !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I misscarried ob 9th. My husband n I were broken by this, as we were trying to conceive since a long time. But we still trust in jesus and we know and we declare that he will bless us with a healthy baby soon. Keep us in your prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so sorry for your loss. May the Lord bless you with your heart's desire!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I too am asking for your prayers. 3 Months ago I suffered the loss of a pregnancy because it was ectopic. Here I am, 3 months later and just found out I am 4 weeks. my doctor says its too soon to know anything but im terrified. i know there is power in prayer so im asking that we come together and create a powerful union under our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Pray for me and mines as I will be praying for you and yours!
    Thanks all.
    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayer does what is beyond human control. Don't let fear take hold of your heart. Let faith have the final word! I'm believing with you for a healthy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need you to pray along with me because I had a miscarriage August 7th. I found out I was pregnant about two weeks ago, but I started spotting two days ago. I am believing that no weapon of the enemy fashioned against this baby girl shall prosper in the name of Jesus. The lord shall perfect all that concerns her and she shall grow in the womb, her organs are fully formed, she shall be carried to full term and she shall serve the lord all the days of her life in Jesus name. I declare that any mountain that causes a miscarriage in my life shall be uprooted and no generational, family curse shall affect me and my family all the days of my life. Thank you so much for ur blog. God bless you abundantly. Regards to ur testimony, Joshua .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your story and prayer it really touched my heart...I praying for a child I don't have one and never have had one but I know God I working in my favor...I know he will bless me with one in Jesus Name Amen!!!..thank you again...WHITNEY !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I ask if you would pray for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good day

    There u for your blog, it has given me so much hope for the future. we lost our baby girl on 9th of August 2015 at 23weeks pregnant. the loss was due to severe pre-eclampsia which almost cost me my life. we were so heartbroken and shattered, it was our first pregnancy and we were so looking forward to the little one....i have been on BP medication and am finishing them end of November thats when i will go for my review. this week i have been praying and fasting tht this high BP goes away and for good. we want to try in December 2015 so pliz include us in your prayers....God bless

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks I am pregnant with my6th child , I had some bleeding and tissue pass but I've believing that my baby still grows in my womb I had to take a blood test and in faith I claim that my HCG levels are good and that my baby is on board.I thank god for mty baby at age 40 to be 41in 15days I'm excited to have another bundle I needed this prayer to keep the faith despite what it may seem I believe in miracles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amen. I receive the anointing of the healthy pregnancy in my womb in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was told at our appointment yesterday that there was no heartbeat detected in the u/s. We will be going back in a week for another u/s. Praying and speaking life into my womb in faith. Please pray for my baby. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. In April this year we found out we were pregnant but miscarried at 13 weeks and 5 days on 6th of July 2015. It was a devastating moment for us but after that we kept on trying wit no luck but we put our trust in the Lord then a miracle happened in October we fell pregnant we are now 10 weeks but I have been having abdominal pains and I was scared I might lose baby no2 but after reading this prayer and testimony I pray God keep my Blessing for me so that I can be with my baby. It will be our first. Please put us in ur prayers so that God can keep and protect our gift. Sorry to all who miscarried b4 added may God bless u with a bundle of joy

    ReplyDelete
  19. The word of God is what we shall believe over mankind any day. I had a tubal ligation in 2005. Which was a major mistake, but the grace of God and the love that He has for us is so amazing. I was re-married and blessed with the opportunity to get a tubal reversal in 2013. After the reversal I was told that both of my tubes were 100% blocked and that the only way we would conceive is via IVF. Well this didn't sit well with my husband( the head of our house). So we left it all up to God and 3 years later I am now 5 weeks pregnant without any fertility drugs or surgeries. Even at this moment the enemy is upset because the seed that I'm carrying is a mirror image of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. So this pregnancy hasn't been peaches and cream. But I trust God enough to know that my womb is covered and protected by the Blood of Christ

    ReplyDelete
  20. I need your prayers for the fruit of the womb this year.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pls pray for God mercy to open my tubes so that I can get pregnant naturally before the first quarter of this year. Thanku

    ReplyDelete
  22. I did 2 pregnancy test and the test showed that I am 2 weeks pregnant. On Sunday I started bleeding and on Monday My husband and I went to the hospital. The doctor said I have already started having a miscarriage. My Hcg was very low 8.4.

    Today I am going for another text and am believing God to restore my baby. I believe God for good news. Although doctors have said no hope and the urine pregnancy test I did this morning said not pregnant I know God has the final say. His plans for me are of good. Please join me in prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Praying that this month be my month of conception for my twins boys in Jesus name.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi beautiful women of God. Stand on scripture on keep fighting I am 5 weeks pregnant and yesterday my husband and I gained intercession for the baby as I had light bleeding. The bleeding stopped. We got all of our prayers and scriptures from this book. God plans for Pregnancy by Nerida Walker. I pray every woman who is trying to conceive or is believing to carry full term buy this book. The devil is defeated and sometimes we have to fight the good fight of faith to see what we so long for come into existence. I pray a blessing over all of you on Jesus name. Don't forget anointing oil over your womb and mind. Blessings x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Addy,

      When I initially miscarried, it was Nerida Walker's website that I found a week later. It gave me so much hope. I began to declare scripture over my body and it absolutely reversed my situation so that I could conceive and carry my son in a healthy pregnancy. Love that Ms. Walker has a book out!

      Delete
  25. AMEN!. I stepping out in faith for a healthy baby & me + normal delivery. I am now 42 and a cryptic pregnancy of 2 mos & 4 days with 3 fibroid seen in my ultrasound yesterday, did not found the baby and bleeding for 6 days now. Trusting God's work and he is in control.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for this prayer I will keep praying it. I had a miscarriage in Sept and now I just discovered I'm pregnant again and I do not want this feeling of cramping. I am refusing every plan of the devil against my womb in the name of Jesus. God bless you. keep me in prayer. Thank you Addy and Laura. I'll get the book and the anointing oil. God bless you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you for this prayer. I prayed it in tears it touched me so much. I am so thankful that I found your blog, it as blessed me so much. I just turned 40 in December and I had given up on the hope of having a child but I'm encouraged by your testimony. Children are a gift from God they are His reward. His word says He would not withhold any good thing from me. I pray that He will make my womb fruitful. Please be in prayer for me.

    Jessica H.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank you so much for your honest testimony and the prayer x

    ReplyDelete
  29. I prayed this prayer almost everyday over my womb and God blessed me with a healthy child in March 20th. Thank you for your testimony and your faith.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for this prayer. I found this after miscarrying in Dec 2014 and I can say that after praying over my womb almost every day God has blessed me with a child March 2016. Thank you for your testimony and faith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mrs.

      I don't know why I didn't see this before, but I am so blessed to hear your testimony. Congratulations... I know it's a little late, but better late than never. I'm so happy to hear that God came through for you!

      Delete
  31. I've been praying this over my womb for about a week now. It's do pwerful! Praise God! I believe He has put our healthy baby girl in my womb. I praise you in advance Father. I trust you.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Please pray for me as well. Had bleeding and cramping on Thursday and it has not been continuing for the past few days also ultrasound showed a beating heart. But I received a call on Tuesday regarding my blood tests and my HCG level has dropped significantly, doctor is impending a miscarriage. I have another ultrasound on Friday. My family and I are believing for a miracle. Trusting God through all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I have been looking for a prayer that spoke the depths of my heart and stumbled upon this one. Thank you for this lovely prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  34. This is a very powerful prayer as it covers everything that could go wrong. When I went to th hospital to confirm my pregnancy,i was told it's ectopic and booked for surgery.i prayed and confessed this pray at least once a day, especially the part that says 'I will not have ectopic pregnancy'. I also sent a mail to Laura to join me in prayers. To the Glory of God,the next scan showed my baby in my uterus. This Is such a powerful prayer and there's nothing impossible for God to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an amazing blessing. I pray that you continue to have a healthy pregnancy, labor and delivery, and baby!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for such a beautiful and powerful prayer. My husband and I have been ttc for 2.5 years. We have taken many types of supplements to help with the conception but nothing has worked. In the past 5 months I decided to stop taking any of the supplements. Then 2 months ago I came across this prayer while searching for miracle pregnancy stories because I believe nothing is impossible for God. And ever since then, I've prayed out loud this prayer with my hands laid on my womb almost everyday. And today I'm so humble, excited and grateful to say that I'm now 5 weeks pregnant! All glory to God!! I believe words that are spoken out from our mouths are very powerful! I will continue to speak these powerful words of prayer over my pregnancy until the day I deliver my baby safely. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayer! And thank you, Laura, for writing out such a powerful and faith thriving prayer! May God continue to use your ministry to encourage many people!

      Delete
  35. This prayer is beautiful and has instilled faith within me. I had a miscarriage in January at 7 wks and we were devastated and suffered a lot through the coming months. I just found out that I am pregnant again. I fear of another miscarriage but with this prayer I will ban and rebuke the evil and with my faith in God I will have a healthy full term baby. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you Mrs Gagnon for this wonderful prayer, it is what i truly need. Right now i am beginning to stand on His promises and called that which is not as though it is. I call from heaven my twin children, boy and girl to come into my womb now in Jesus name. Amen. May God continue to bless your home and family Ma.

    ReplyDelete
  37. am encouraged by these testimonies. am 38 yrs. my first born is now 9 years whom i got after a miscarriage. Since then i had never conceived until this year February when God surprised me and found that i was expectant but unfortunately miscarried at three months. I am advanced in age and still doctors say i have three large fibroids which could be hindering conception as well as causing miscarriage. Am trusting God to bless me and as i was trying to see the will of God i landed in this and am encouraged. Kindly dears pray with me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Unknown,

      I hope that you have received your answer to prayer for a healthy baby by now. I just wanted to encourage you to believe and don't give up hope. I know of a woman who got pregnant even though she did have a fibroid and part way through her pregnancy she started bleeding. She passed the fibroid and kept the baby and delivered the baby at the normal time Hallelujah! Nothing is impossible with God!

      Delete
  38. In Jesus Name and I believe all the promises of God are yes and Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  39. God please perfect all that concerns my conception and child bearing in jesus name Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am praying during this 2 week wait. I am 4 days post ovulation and praying that my womb is healthy and that my egg was fertilized and will implant this coming week. God I pray that this is your divine timing. God I pray that you send down my child from heaven and place him/her in my womb at this time. I pray this in Jesus name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you for this post as well as this web-site. It is blessing me today. I am 44, pregnant (we think with twins) and a sonogram on Tuesday showed a low heartbeat. We have been praying since for God to breathe on this baby/ies that the heart will return to it's proper level. I KNOW God is faithful and the plan of the enemy is cancelled in Jesus name!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Thank you so much for the this wonderful prayer I discover this site& pray after I had my miscarriage in April this year I was in despair sadden, as a bible believer I began to search the net for powerful prayer for infertility I came across this site I started praying it daily two months later I found out I was pregnant all natural unlike before. I prayed that prayer day and night and now I can gladly say I am 29 weeks and bb is healthy this my testimony after 3 miscarriages back to back finally at 36 God has bless me with the best gift. I will keep all of u ladies in my prayer and thank you again for this beautiful site

    ReplyDelete
  43. I recently Got married and my husband and I want a baby.. I am 41 and he is 30..I am praying that God will touch my womb in the mighty name of Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'm currently 6 weeks pregnant and having some light bleeding. I'm taking progesterone but I'm still nervous with bleeding and pray it stops and I continue with a safe pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hello. It's me again. I delivered twin girls some days ago.God saw me through the pregnancy. I had hBP at the end but I came out victorious. Pls thank God with me and I pray he meets you at the point of your needs. Amen. Thanks Laura

    ReplyDelete
  46. Please pray with me, we have been married for 4 yrs now and been believing God for our babies. I believe this is our yr of victory as leaders in church sometimes when these miracles happen to others its as if God doesnt hear your prayers. But i refuse to allow the devils voice lie to me I believe we will be testifying in the next 9 months.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Thank you so much for this prayer. I really needed this. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 4 years and I haven't gotten pregnant yet. I have had dreams, I've gotten prophecies from strangers but nothing yet. This is both my husband and I hearts desire, and whenever we try and then I take a test and it's negative my husband gets discouraged and stop doubting and then it discourages me. Please keep my husband Victor and myself Ebony in prayer that God will answer this prayer for us, and that we will be on one accord to believe it and receive it. God bless you and your family, and I thank God for stumbling upon this blog, the prayers are straight forward, and direct.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Praying for a healthy pregnancy and thankful we saw the embryo and believing g God this baby will come forth full term with no complications in Jesus name a healthy baby and a healthy pregnancy Amen

    ReplyDelete
  49. Please pray for me, and my unborn child and God helps me to have a healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Amen! I really needed this prayer tonight! You have given me so much hope! I have had 5 miscarriages and 3 ectopic pregnancys.. The doctors cannot find anything wrong! I would really love for you to keep my husband Travis and I in your prayers that we can have the gift from God to become great parents to a strong and healthy child! Thank you so much again for this prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Am so much grateful for finding this site. I have been ttc for 5 yrs now and I was told my two tubes are blocked but since there days now that I found this site, I have been praying these prayers and I believe it is settled cz there is practically nothing I haven't used and I didn't achieve anything but i know with God, all things are possible. God bless you. Luv u all expectant mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Am so happy to have found this site. Been ttc for 5years now and have heard of many prophecies concerning my children and have been wondering when it will come to manifestation. Since I came across your site four days ago, 've been declaring these prayers and I strongly believe that my time is now despite the fact that I was told my two tubes are blocked. Will be back soonest to share my testimonies and so all expectant mothers.

    ReplyDelete
  53. I had a stillbirth at full term January last year affter ttc for 3 years.i have been looking up to God since, with fasting and prayers. Right now I'm so confused but am certain that it's not impossible for God, my take is why He's not doing it and making me go thru so much pain. Pls pray for me, I don't know what to do again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Twinny,

      Have you prayed through the Breakthrough Prayer?

      Delete
  54. I had a stillbirth at full term January last year affter ttc for 3 years.i have been looking up to God since, with fasting and prayers. Right now I'm so confused but am certain that it's not impossible for God, my take is why He's not doing it and making me go thru so much pain. Pls pray for me, I don't know what to do again.

    ReplyDelete
  55. I had a stillbirth at full term January last year affter ttc for 3 years.i have been looking up to God since, with fasting and prayers. Right now I'm so confused but am certain that it's not impossible for God, my take is why He's not doing it and making me go thru so much pain. Pls pray for me, I don't know what to do again.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Please keep me in your prayers. Trying again after 5 miscarriages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Unknown,

      I am so sorry for your losses. Pray through the Breakthrough Prayer, but it also sounds as if you have a progesterone deficiency. You can get over the counter progesterone cream but don't use it without a doctor's supervision as it can really mess you up. It might be the fix that you need to add progesterone back into your system while you're trying to get pregnant and also afterwards to carry you through your pregnancy. In the first trimester it is especially important that the progesterone levels continue to increase on a daily basis because that is what helps form the placenta to adhere to the uterine wall. After the first trimester, usually the placenta begins to manufacture its own progesterone. Check with your doctor and see if this could be an option to help you the next time.

      Delete
  57. Pray for me my name is hope I need prayer my pregnancies have ended @ 3 months no heart beat both times I will try again in September in Jesus name I claim a healthy pregnancy in my womb and a healthy birth soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Hope,

      I am so sorry. I know it can be heart breaking. Please see the comnent above yours, as it may be helpful to you also. Try the breakthrough prayer, but also progesterone cream. (Doctor supervised.)

      Delete
  58. pray for my wife 6 years in marriage and no baby yet, but i believe God for tripplets now

    ReplyDelete
  59. Do anyone know Laura email address please

    ReplyDelete
  60. I am devastated. I have been married for five years. I had a miscarriage after three years of marriage. No pregnancy again. Hormonal surges, especially prolactin. Treated it for 6 weeks and it became so low that I had to stop the drug though level is low, I have started producing breast milk. I have prayed and cried to God. I have lost hope now. I don't know what to think or do again. I really need a miracle in my life. This situation is really eating me up. I need to see the hand of God in this issue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear faustina,

      Have you and your husband prayed through our breakthrough prayer? If not I would suggest it. Sometimes there are generational curses and things in the spirit realm that need to be dealt with.

      I know you're dealing with disappointment, but remember that God moves on faith. When I felt devastated and my faith has bottomed out, I started reading the promises of God out loud. Faith comes by hearing... And hearing the word of God. When we read it out loud it has the supernatural ability to pierce through the darkness and disappointment. It is a choice what to believe! I pray you choose to believe that God is faithful in spite of your hurting feelings right now.

      When we allow emotional wounding to get the better of us to wear we are then disbelieving God's promises, we actually come into alignment with rebellion and God cannot honor that. There may be something in your life that needs a spiritual remedy. When you and your husband are in agreement and you pray prayers of Faith together, when you have dealt with any outstanding areas of possible disobedience, unbroken curses, there is nothing left by which the enemy can find legal grounds to withstand your prayers. Prayers of agreement have tremendous power to accomplish what we ask for. Don't give up your hope! I encourage you to also check out our other web page called praytogether2018.com every day during the month of January we have a new prayer for healing relationships, family, City and community. You may find that those bring tremendous blessing also. Ask Holy Spirit what the root cause is in this issue. When you position yourself in face to hear from God, he will answer! And then you will know how to address whatever he tells you.

      Delete
  61. Thank you and will always use this prayer. I had an ectopic pregnancy last year and pregnant again. Im claiming that this time, this is an healthy pregnancy, in Jesus name. Please always include us in your prayers. God Bless you..

    ReplyDelete
  62. I thank God again my testimony pregnant with my second child after 3 miscarriages, miracle exists God answer our prayer we will be parents of two at 38 years old thanks heavenly father.
    Thanks for this powerful prayer

    ReplyDelete