I AM IN YOU


Do you realize that everything God is, He put inside of you? When Moses shied away from his calling and feared the response of others he asked God, "Who shall I say sent me?" God answered by saying, "Tell them I AM WHO I AM." "Tell them, I AM sent me to you." God didn't say who he was, but who He IS. I AM means ever present, always in existence, all knowing, all powerful. The most amazing thing is, God came in human flesh through Jesus, then deposited Himself in human flesh once again by coming to live within those that accept Christ as their Savior. YOU BECOME ALL THAT HE IS. Wrap your head around THAT. That is the awesome God we serve. So...you think you have a problem? God just laughs and wonders when we will wake up and realize how much potential we have within us.

No comments:

Post a Comment