Apostolic Declarations for Breaking New Ground


In the name and authority of Jesus Christ I declare:


That You, Father, will release a chain of events in this city and this geographic region that will demonstrate the example of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ through signs, wonders, miracles and breakthrough.


I declare the Holy Spirit is revealing spiritual realities of people’s heavenly identities, according to John 16:13.

I declare the eyes of people in this city and region are opened to discern apostolic and prophetic gifts in God's vessels, and they will heed the word of the Lord.

I declare a release of spiritual discernment to recognize the difference between ecclesiastical or natural authority vs. genuine spiritual authority.

I declare people will come out from idolatrous structures and systems and be separated unto God as it is written in 2 Cor. 6:17.

I declare the queen of heaven is unseated from ungodly thrones, and people have come out of the systems of corruption as it is written in Revelation 18:4.

I declare the Kingdom of God is confronting demonic structures and systems now, as it is written in Acts 17:30,21 and Acts 19:8.


I declare people’s eyes to be opened and their hearts receptive to receive truth and hope related to their heavenly calling and purpose, in Jesus name.


I declare the people in this city and this geographic region will no longer walk according to the evil desires of lust, greed and envy, and they will not fulfill the lusts of the flesh.


I declare people in this city and this geographic region will lose the desire to pursue selfishness, idolatry and will not be led by unfruitful thoughts and fantasies, in Jesus name.


I declare the love and mercy of God is released in ever increasing measure in this city and in this region.


I declare the idolatrous systems in this city and geographic region are overturned as it is written in Judges 6:25-27.


I declare the ungodly spiritual forces ruling the economic, government, education and religious systems in this city and this region are torn down and the government of the Lord Jesus Christ is established according to Isaiah 9:6.


I declare a release of persevering faith that breaks open new ground in this city and this region.


I declare people in this city and this region will experience a great baptism of the Holy Spirit, as it is written in Acts 1:4 and Acts 2:1-4.


I declare people in this city and region will be born of the Spirit and of the Water of the Holy Spirit and enter the Kingdom of God according to John 3:5.


I declare people will receive the Holy Spirit by the laying on of hands as it is written in Acts 8:15-18.


I declare the exponential increase of the power of Holy Spirit to do good works, to heal the sick, to cast out demons, and raise the dead, as it is written in Acts 10:38.


I declare people in this city and region will have an awakening to the reality that the same spirit that raised Christ from the dead dwells in them, as it is written in Romans 8:11.


I declare a release of supernatural forgiveness, grace and mercy in Jesus name.


I declare households and families are coming into right relationship and divine order in Jesus name.


I declare the passion, authority and fire of God is demonstrated in ever increasing measure.


I declare an awakening of heart and minds to align with the plans and purposes of the Kingdom of God throughout this city and region, and people will be eager to hear what the Spirit of the Lord is saying to them, as it is written in Acts 10:33.

These things have been declared according to Your promise, Father, in Job 22:28. What we have decided upon shall be established so that light will shine on our ways, in Jesus name.


No comments:

Post a Comment