Confident Expectation

A quick word of encouragement for today!

I felt the Lord impress this upon my heart last night. The Lord says, "I have heard your prayers. I want you to know you have been heard. I am not ignoring your prayers. I am a good dad, and I AM here for you. I speak to My children. Things are being set in order to bring your prayers to pass." Then He reminded me that when I order something online I have an expectancy that my package is out for delivery and will arrive shortly. I watch for it daily and have a sense of anticipation, along with a certainty, that what I requested is about to arrive. Each day my anticipation grows and joy springs up along with it, knowing that what was ordered is about to show up at the door. The Lord says to have this same sort of expectancy and KNOW that you KNOW, your prayer has been heard. The promise is being fulfilled and angels are assigned to track it to it's destination. The Lord said, "Just worship Me with all of this (expectancy and confidence) in your heart." Every day, confess and praise Him with absolute confidence that your answer is about to show up. Declare those things that don't seem to be, (for they do exist in the spirit realm) and the power of your praise and declaration will establish it.

1 John 3:21-22 "Beloved, if our heart does not condemn us, we have confidence before God; and whatever we ask we receive from Him, because we keep His commandments and do the things that are pleasing in His sight.…"

No comments:

Post a Comment