Prayer Declaration to Unravel Evil Plans


I ask You, Lord, to set up safety and protection for all those that come under the umbrella of my prayer. I pray for myself, my family members, as well as those in my city. For Your namesake, O God, we ask that You remember the sacrifice Jesus paid on our behalf and deliver us from the hand of our enemies. Deliver us from those who plot evil and conspire wicked plans we pray. Father, hear our petition and grant us victory over those that would attempt to bring pain, destruction and torment to others. Help us to advance from victory to victory, crush the wickedness and oppression of our enemies, and establish Your justice among men and among nations.

Therefore, In the name and authority of Jesus Christ, I ask You to send your warrior angels to bind the strongmen of Lust, Fear, Pride, Rebellion, Religious Zeal, Jealousy, Vengeance, Rape and Murder over the United States of America, it's citizens, the city of _______ and the State of _________. As a blood-bought child of God, an heir to the Kingdom of God, and Your ambassador sent to establish Your kingdom on earth, I forbid all evil spirits that energize and give power to religious zealots as well as a spirit of terrorism from rising up. I bind the spirit of rape, fear and terrorism. I command these evil spirits to be silenced, impotent and paralyzed in the authority of Jesus name. I ask that You send Your angels to bind up and war against demonic spirits in the heavenly realms. Father, You said in Your word that what we allow on earth is allowed in heaven, and what we forbid, or bind, on earth is already bound in heaven. There is no terrorism, rape, murder, or religious vengeance allowed in heaven therefore it is not allowed here on earth. Father, I am grateful that You are bound by your word to uphold this decree, because You are faithful to honor Your word. It is written in Matthew 18:18-20, "Truly I say to you that whatever you bind on earth shall have been bound in heaven; and whatever you loose on earth shall have been loosed in heaven. Again, I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or more of them are gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst."

I declare the name of Jesus Christ over my family, my neighborhood, and the citizens of my city. I declare Jehovah Nissi is our victory and Jehovah Shammah, the Lord is present. I declare the name El Shaddai over this land, for He is the God that is mighty and He is our sustainer. I declare the name El Elyon over this land, for He is exalted as the MOST HIGH GOD. He is exalted as the Sovereign One. I declare Jehovah Saboath over this land, for He is the Lord of Hosts of angelic armies.I declare the name of El Gmulot, for He is the God of recompense and the one who spoils the plans of the enemy. I declare JESUS CHRIST IS LORD OVER ISIS/ISIL, ALLAH, AL-QAEDA AL NUSRA, KHORASAN, VENGEANCE and TERRORISM. I command every enemy and terrorist group to bow to the name of Jesus Christ.

I declare that anger, fear, rage, vengeance and the spirit of murder along with all the works of the enemy must be interrupted and unraveled now in Jesus name. Father, I ask that You provide increased safety and protection to women and children. Let them be sensitive to listen and heed the promptings of Your Holy Spirit and ministering angels that guide them away from evil.

In the name and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ, I hereby release a decree against all ungodly altars and evil thrones. In Your law, Father, it is written in Deuteronomy 12:2-4, "You shall utterly destroy all the places where the nations whom you shall dispossess serve their gods, on the high mountains and on the hills and under every green tree. It is also written in Deuteronomy 7:5, Exodus 34:14, Leviticus 26:30 and Numbers 33:52 that we, Your people, are to tear down ungodly altars and destroy the high places where evil thrones rule.

Therefore, as a representative of Your kingdom, I command all meeting places where evil spirits are glorified must be undone immediately. Father, let evil thrones be dismantled by Your angels, for demonic spirits energize those with a desire to carry out evil plans.

Let your angels bring confusion and turmoil to those that try to partner with those that conspire evil. Let the enemy and all adversaries be set upon themselves in confusion, so that they cannot communicate, form plans or strategize, in Jesus name, according to Genesis 11:7-9, 1 Samuel 14:20 and Judges 7:22.

Let the plans of the enemy be spoiled and the name of Allah be put to shame. Let principalities and powers be spoiled, according to Jeremiah 51:56 and Col. 2:16. Let the God of recompense, El Gmulot, destroy the works of evil in Jesus name.

Let those that worship false gods lose interest in them and turn to the One and only True God, Jesus Christ. Let them repent of their evil ways and pledge their allegiance to the Lord Jesus Christ.  Let all those that practice evil and conspire against others lose all power and effectiveness to carry out their plans, in Jesus name.

I thank You, Father, for releasing angels to carry out the fulfillment of this prayer. Thank you for setting up a hedge of protection around the unsuspecting, the innocent and those that would pray against evil. Thank You for Your promise of protection that no weapon forged against us shall prosper, and for your promise of safety in Psalm 91. Cover us with Your wings, O God, and hide us from the plans of the enemy. In Jesus name, amen.







No comments:

Post a Comment