A Decree for Divine Intervention, Safety and Protection of Famillies, Cities and America

A Decree for Family Restoration,  Safety and Protection over Cities and our Nation, and Calling Forth Divine Intervention. to Thwart Evil Plans  

There comes a shift in our thinking when we arrive at a conscious understanding of our true identity. We realize that the altar of God lives within us, and is a holy place where the life of God is released from within us to change the world around us. May you declare life from your lips today and believe wholeheartedly that God will use your words to impact your surroundings with His will for transformation of your family, city, community and our nation!

PRAYER AND DECLARATION

    Lord, I give you all of me. My heart is your sanctuary. Help me be profoundly aware of my spiritual identity so that I can release your kingdom on earth as it in heaven.

    Father, I decree the sound of my words carry a ripple effect of breakthrough because the Spirit of the Lord lives within me. Greater is He who lives in me than he that lives in the world.

    I decree my words are anointed to release breakthrough, shatter old mindsets, touch people's hearts and cause them to walk in their true identity as sons and daughters of God, kingdom influencers, holy fire starters and world changers.

    I decree a release of freedom to the captives of religious spirits, spiritual blindness, deception, delusion and all kinds of bondage. I speak a release of the spirit of truth and liberty and declare they will have a joyful realization of their freedom in Christ and a fresh awareness of the love of their heavenly Father.

    I decree the disconnected from the body of Christ find their place where their Spirit feels at home, where they feel accepted, loved and valued.

    I declare a release by the Spirit of the Living God of supernatural hunger and thirst for righteousness. I declare their hunger and thirst is satisfied by the love of God and fresh understanding of truth from the Word of God.

    I decree the power of God uproots and destroys the works of the enemy in my life, my family, my city and the United States of America.

    I speak restoration over myself, my family and community. I decree a release of the Spirit of Reconciliation to restore broken relationships and heal what has been divided, including relationships with the Lord Jesus Christ and our heavenly Father.

    I decree a release of safety and protection over my family, city and our nation according to Psalm 91. I declare You, O God, are our hiding place and safe refuge. A thousand my fall on one side and 10,000 may fall on another side but destruction shall not come near me or my family in Jesus' name. 

    I declare a release of foresight and prophetic revelation to our military personnel, first responders and emergency workers in my city, state and nation, so that they have wisdom to know how to implement order and strategic plans in Jesus' name.

    I decree angelic protection thwarts the evil plans and attacks aimed at schools, universities and other public places. I declare divine protection of our children and our youth. Father, give them wisdom and courage to say no to drugs and other things the enemy would use for their harm. Direct them away from trouble. Intervene in our children's lives and restlore them to the ways of truth and rigteousness. I declare that young people will speak up and warn others of danger instead of remaining silent. Remember Your word in Galatians 1:4, that You might rescue us and our children from the destructive forces of this present evil age. I declare those who can stop destruction before it can spread are divinely directed and put in position to be at the right place and time, and they will take appropriate action in Jesus' name.

    I decree the redemptive plans and purposes of God over every family and individual in our cities and our nation are coming forth and manifesting now in Jesus' name. I declare the reversal of things according to Psalm 107:35.

    I decree the redemption and restoration of all thngs the enemy has sought to use for his purposes are reversed and redeemed by the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord, come and bring Your divine intervention this day in my life, this day in the lives of my famiy members, in my employment, living situation, and everything that pertains to me and my family. May every every faillure, mistake and wrong turn  be supernaturally turned to bring goodness and glory to Your name, Jesus.

    I decree divine intervention over the enemy's plans of destruction over American cities and our nation. I declare supernatural overthrow of evil plans for war. May the destruction of the destroyer and wicked rulers be halted in place in Jesus' name, and the weapons of the destroyer fail in the hands of those that conspire evil, destruction and terror over Your people, O God. Remember Your covenant with us and this nation for Your namesake, O God.

    Thank you, Father, for releasing Your power to bring change and transformation. Thank you for establishing our decrees and for hearing the prayers of Your people. I pray for mercy over our nation. I pray for those that have been disconnected from You to repent and come back into relatationship quickly. I pray that people would not assume they have more time to make things right with You or others, but would seize the day and every opportunity they have now. Let Your Holy Spirit quicken this to their spirits so that they do not fail to take whatever action is necessary. My God, my God, please extend Your mercy to us! Remember Your word is Isaiah 30:18, for You long to be gracious to us. I declare a release of resurrection life by the power of Your Holy Spirit, and the multilaction of salvations, signs and miracles in Jesus' name, amen.

    



No comments:

Post a Comment