Do you ever wonder how to pray for someone that doesn’t want your prayers? Do you feel like you hit a wall because you don’t know how to reach inside their mind and get to the real issue? Well, here is a prayer written for those difficult cases! Insert the name of the person or individuals you are praying for in the appropriate places.
It is written in Jeremiah 23:29 that Your word burns like fire and is like a hammer that breaks a rock in pieces. You also said in 2 Corinthians 10:5 that it is useful for tearing down arguments and every presumption set up against the knowledge of God. You said that through Your word we can take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. And according to Hebrews 4:12, it is written “For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it pierces even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow. It is able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.”
Therefore, according to Jeremiah 5:14, I declare Your word over (__________) which says: Therefore, thus says the LORD, the God of hosts, "Because you have spoken this word, Behold, I am making My words in your mouth fire and this people wood, and it will consume them.”
(Insert name), I declare this knowledge to awaken your spirit and bring you back to your senses:
- · It is written in Ephesians 1:4 that you have been chosen in Christ before the foundation of the world to be holy and without blame before Him.
- · It is written that you have been predestined to be adopted as God’s child according to Ephesians 1:5.
- · It is written in Colossians 1:13 that you have been rescued from the domain of Satan’s rule and transferred to the kingdom of Christ.
- · It is written in Colossians 1:14 that you have been redeemed and forgiven of all your sins. The debt against you has been cancelled.
- · It is written in 1 Corinthians 1:30 that you have been placed into Christ, by God’s doing.
- · It is written that you have been born again according to 1 Peter 1:23.
- · You have been given peace, according to John 14:27.
- · It is written that you have been bought with a price; you are not your own; you belong to God, according to 1 Cor. 6:19, 20, 7:23.
Therefore, I command you to stop struggling and surrender to the truth that has been declared over you.
I also declare that you are not rejected, abandoned nor an outcast and those lies will stop immediately according to Psalm 63:11. For it is written:
- · You are accepted in the beloved according to Ephesians 1:6.
- · You are forgiven on the account of Jesus’ name, according to 1 John 2:12.
- · You are loved, according to 1 John 4:10.
- · You are chosen of God, holy and dearly loved according to Col. 3:12, 1 Thess. 1:4.
- · You are a child of God according to John 1:12.
I declare that you will immediately realize the truth and it will set you free. I speak to you and declare that the lies will dissipate and unravel now. They no longer hold you. You are set free in Jesus name. You are surrendering even now to the truth that governs the kingdom of God and this universe. You belong to God, not the kingdom of darkness and a false father. You will reject the false father, Satan, and come out of darkness immediately.
I ask You, Father, to commission Your angels and release them into (______’s life) to compel them to break all agreements that have been made in the spiritual realm that are binding and legally enforceable by the enemy. I ask that Your angels will compel __________ to renounce the lies that:
- · Anger validates the injustices in their life.
- · Anger protects them from rejection.
- · Anger holds others accountable that they feel are responsible for their pain and misery.
- · I declare they will immediately forgive those they have been angry with. _________ will forgive those that they have blamed for making them feel rejected, ashamed, or unworthy.
- · I declare ______ will immediately forgive those they feel have denied their sin and refused to take responsibility for it.
- · I declare that according to Colossians 1:22 ________ is blameless and free from accusation. I declare that _________ is like Christ, having empathy for others according to 1 John 4:10.
- · I declare that ___________’s belief system is renewed through the word of God, and that they will no longer perceive things through the filter of rejection.
- · I declare that according to Colossians 2:7 ______ is firmly rooted in Christ and is now being built up in Him.
- · I declare that _______ does not see them self through the lens of failure, inferiority or unworthiness, according to 2 Cor. 5:17.
- · I declare that the veil over ________’s understanding has been taken away according to 2 Cor. 3:16.
- · I declare that their heart and mind are open and receptive to truth, and the truth makes them free according to John 8:32.
- · I declare that _______ died with Christ and died to the power of sin’s rule over his/her life according to Romans 6:1-6.
- · I declare the Spirit of Truth will unravel the lie that they can live as they please and still be right with God, according to 1 Cor. 6:9,10; Ephesians 5:5; and Rev. 22:15.
- · I declare that _______ will feel the weight of conviction in their heart that there is no other name other than Jesus Christ by which he/she can be saved, according to Acts 4:12.
Let Your word act like a fire to consume the lie in _______’s belief system.
Make the crooked places straight.
Help Holy Spirit get truth into the deepest, innermost places of their core beliefs.
Get truth around the walls and obstacles that have been constructed to keep truth out of their heart and mind.
Show them the lies and encourage them to reject them.
Let Your word act like a hammer against the stubborn resistance and crush the strongholds where the enemy is at work.
Father, help ________ to recover their will and to exercise their will against the lies of the enemy.
Grant them repentance that they may come to their senses and genuinely offer you repentance that pleases you.
Bring them out of darkness and translate them into the light of Christ.
I ask Your Holy Spirit to release revelation of the love of God and the Fatherhood of God.
Plant new thoughts and experiences in their belief system.
Let Your Holy Spirit lead them into their healing and deliverance, in Jesus name, amen.