I Have Not Forgotten You, Says The Lord

    I feel there are many people that feel like the woman in this picture. Have you felt like you've

had to walk alone, maybe even feeling forgotten by the Lord? Many people need a word of

encouragement right now. If you focus on the news, it can look bleak and frustrating .

Or, if you clue in to some of the prophetic headlines, it can encourage yourfaith. God is exposing things and bringing things to light so that they can be dealt with. A

few days ago I saw a headline on Yahoo News "Decades-long injustice - Judge dismisses two

convictions," in regards to two men that were wrongly convicted concerning the death of Malcom

X. Many prophetic voices have been speaking for a while now about the fact that God brings

exposure, and deals with injustice. As I was praying the other day, God encouraged my faith with

a prophetic word. I believe it not only applies to specific individuals, but it is also a word for

America. God IS moving in many ways that we can't always see, so keep your eyes on the Lord,

not on what may or may not be public knowledge. He often seems to take a long time, but when

He moves, things happen suddenly without warning. I have seen Him do this many times in

people's lives!    


    


There are things coming! Change is coming! Says the Lord. Yes, you have heard it from the

mouths of My prophets, yet many have said in their heart, “This is impossible. This is too big even

for the Lord. For I have hoped in vain, and I have listened to prophetic words that did not come to

pass. And you have said in your heart, “I do not want to get my hopes up again just to have them

crushed.”


    But this is what the Lord says: “Is anything too difficult for the Lord?” Did I not say that if you

believed, all things are possible to those that believe?” You feel forgotten, but that is a lie from the

enemy. I know you have waited and the pain has made you feel as if I will not fulfill My promises

to you, even to this nation, but I have not forgotten you,” says the Lord. You feel as though your

prayers and best efforts to maintain your faith have not fulfilled your purpose. You feel like giving

up, retreating in your faith. This is what the Lord says: 


“At just the right time, I will respond to you.
On the day of salvation I will help you.

I will protect you and give you to the people

as my covenant with them.

Through you I will reestablish the land of Israel

and assign it to its own people again.

I will say to the prisoners, ‘Come out in freedom,’

and to those in darkness, ‘Come into the light.’ Isaiah 49:8-9. 

    Those who put their trust in the Lord shall never be put to shame. And the Lord would say to you today, “Do not look at what things appear to be in the natural. Fix your eyes upon Me. For I am the God of the unexpected. I am the God of the impossible. What is impossible with men is possible with God. Do you believe I am able to do what I have promised?"

Who can snatch the plunder of war from the hands of a warrior?

Who can demand that a tyrant let his captives go?

But the Lord says,

“The captives of warriors will be released,

and the plunder of tyrants will be retrieved.

For I will fight those who fight you,and I will save your children.” Isaiah 49:24-25


God is working behind the scenes, so keep the faith and continue to declare His word, for it is hearing His word released into the airwaves that encourages our faith and also puts His angels on assignment!


No comments:

Post a Comment