Prayer for Financial Blessing & Restoration

Life happens. Sometimes it's the loss of a job, unexpected events, illness or other things that people face that affect them financially. People everywhere want their finances blessed, and below is a prayer on this subject. Before we get to that however, please let me mention that aside from the normal occurrences of life, there are also many spiritual reasons why people experience financial difficulty. I won't list all of them, but here are a few things to keep in mind and pray about as well.

1) Nothing seems to prosper, and provision is meager. Consider perhaps that you are not in the right "field." Sometimes we need a shift in location, relationship alignments or something else in order to find the place where we will truly prosper. You might be in the wrong geographic location or wrong city. We experienced this on a number of occasions. When we made the shift from one city to another, which was only about 30 miles difference, all of a sudden more work and opportunities opened up. You wouldn't think it would have made that much of a difference, but it did. The Lord also had us let go of a business associate my husband was working with at the time. He professed to be Christian but he was full of anger and living a very compromised life. We had been making money that was owed to us, but it seemed like it was pulling teeth to get it to come into our hands. This continued for months. The day we let go of this person, 3 checks were in our mailbox on the same day! Consider who you are aligned with and ask God if you need to make any changes relationally.

2) Sometimes God is trying to teach a spiritual principle of sowing before you can reap. Sow a seed - donate your time, talents, or find a way to bless someone in the area where you desire to reap - without expecting them to repay you. What is your need? Sow a seed. Don't worry about the size. What seems inadequate or even silly to you is still large enough for God to bless. Remember the little boy with the loaves and fishes! God never overlooks sacrificial giving.When you've sown a seed in faith, God blesses and returns the blessing.

3) Is something preventing you from receiving blessing? Is God is trying to get your attention? The Lord is our shepherd and His promise is that we will not lack, but if we open the door to sin or have open doors somewhere, it can allow the enemy to rob and plunder our provision. Sometimes He also uses wilderness rations in order to teach us how to trust Him. Pray and ask the right questions. Is He trying to teach you something?What does He want you to learn?

4) There is an unbroken curse in effect that is robbing you. When cars repeatedly break down, your finances seem to vanish in thin air, or other things continually drain your pocketbook, those things are not always from natural causes or just "life." I do not believe in prosperity preaching or wrong use of scripture to mislead people, but at the same time we have to recognize that poverty is a curse. Spirits of death and hell will try to take the blessings right out of your hand. The thief comes only to kill, steal and destroy. (The prayer below will address some of that, but if you want to be very thorough, go to the other articles and look for Breakthrough Prayer.)

5) Are you holding unforgiveness or bitterness against someone? Unforgiveness is the #1 reason why blessings are withheld.



Every person's life is different, and there are no pat answers. I'm not going to get religious on you and try to tell you what you have to do. But if you ask the Lord to reveal any just reason why financial blessings are being withheld, or reasons why you're going through some things you're going through, God will show you. Obedience, repentance (which is simply changing your mind about what you think, and the way you think about God) and generosity towards others unlocks His hand.

I will give you a nugget of wisdom God shared with me, and every time I've practiced it, it releases breakthrough. God told me that when we do something kind for someone else that cannot repay us, He becomes Lord of the Breakthrough to us. Especially if it is an act of humility and sacrifice! I have so many testimonies of sowing into homeless people, people that were dying, others that a serious need of some kind, and what I gave was always on the practical level of things like food, finances, clothes, etc. EVERY SINGLE TIME God responded with blessing. It's not always financial, sometimes it's an answer to another prayer, but God is ever so faithful to return the act of generosity. Try it yourself, you'll see, it's a principle that works!

With all that being said, here is the prayer for financial release.


Father God,


I thank You that finances are not a big deal for You, but You use financial matters to encourage us to pray according to Your will. You want us to prosper, but You also want our souls to prosper. You want us to pray on behalf of what others need, too. So I come to You and I ask for wisdom. I ask for Your counsel and understanding so that I do not suffer from a lack of knowledge.


I also repent for any wrong attitudes and actions that demonstrate selfishness, worry, fear, complaining or doubt. I know that those things do not please you and they do not demonstrate faith. I am grateful, Lord, for my home, my family, and all that you have given to bless my life. I am grateful for You, Lord Jesus. I may not always show it, but I want You to know that I do value You, and how much You have already done for me. Thank you for being my Savior. Thank you for your love and acceptance and the forgiveness of my sins. I choose to forgive anyone that has offended or hurt me. I release them . I ask You to forgive the sins of my generational line, too. Forgive me and those in my generational line for the sins of idolatry, rebellion, and self will that resisted Your ways. Forgive us if there has been any involvement in the occult and for allowing other influences to govern our ways. I renounce all unholy alliances and ungodly covenants that have been made knowingly or unknowingly. I don’t know everything that others have done, but please let the blood of Jesus cover those sins, and let a blessing come to others in my family, too. I pray they would receive You and receive Your help. For those that need jobs, please help them get hired at a good job. For those that need their health restored, please heal them. For those that need specific things, please meet their needs over and above what they need. Let them be very blessed, and if anyone is holding unforgiveness towards anyone, please help them to forgive so that You can forgive their sins, too.


Father, as a child of God, I submit to You and resist the works of the devil. I resist the spirit of poverty, death and destruction that comes from the evil one. I reject all of his ways. I now take authority over the spirit of Python which constricts. I bind it up in the name of Jesus and I forbid it from restricting my ability to prosper. I also take authority over  poverty and death, and forbid these thieving spirits of death and hell from advancing against me, my family and my livelihood.  I tell them all, "Be bound, In Jesus name.” According to what Jesus has already done on the cross, I command you to be silent, impotent, and void of any and all power. Leave me now, in Jesus name.


I release the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of Truth, to show me any areas of my life that may be hindering me from receiving increase in blessing and prosperity. If I need to be realigned in some way, show me. If there are relational changes that need to take place, show me. Let Your divine connections come forth now, I pray. I speak a release of  Prosperity, Promotion, Favor, Blessing and Increase. Forgive me, Lord, for areas of selfishness and greed. I know that I am blessed to be a blessing. Let the work of my hands be blessed. Let fruitfulness and increase be released in my family.


I command all illegal encroachers, both in the natural and spiritual to be removed from that which concerns me and my family. Please let angelic assistance be released to help remove any spiritual hindrances to breakthrough. I declare all curses are broken. Let  blessing and favor be released over each family member, our employment, business contacts and finances. I command the enemy to restore everything he has taken, according to Proverbs 6:31, and with a 7-fold increase. I call for inheritances to come forth, both spiritual and natural, and I speak release over myself and entire family. I speak the word of RELEASE over the people in my city. I command all mountains of resistance to be removed, every gate unlocked, and every door that is connected to Your opportunities to be opened. I speak a release of Your grace, favor, love and restoration to everyone that is in need of Your touch, and Your assistance. In Jesus name, Amen.

#Prayerforfinancialblessing, #Prayerforfinancialrestoration, #Takeauthorityoveryourfinancesandyourfuture, #BreakthepowerofPython

108 comments:

  1. please pray for me and my wife that people would complete our work.please pray that we would have 200 big clients and a place to do our work. charles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is done! All is well Amen and Amen!

      Delete
    2. It is done! All is well Amen and Amen!

      Delete
    3. It is well with my soul! Amen Father God for this prayer..

      Delete
    4. Amen, may God bring all to pass in jesus name

      Delete
    5. Amen, may God bring all to pass in jesus name

      Delete
  2. please pray that my landlord will forgive me and that all that I owe will be paid today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pray that my wife and I have a finincial blessing in our life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please pray that my partner and I have our prayers answered that we receive a financial bless in our life for all that we owe in bills be paid in full.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please pray that my husband and i have a finacial blessings, the Financial breackthrough and favour come our way

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful. Please pray for a financial breakthrough for my husband.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laura, this is a wonderful prayer and very encouraging. I ask that you join me in praying that the Lord will find favor in me and bless me both finacially, spiritually, and in health. I am a single mother of three trying my best to make it with what I have. Please keep me in your prayers as well as other single mothers who are less fortunate than myself or striving to make a better life for herself and her children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stand in prayer with you and my Our Lord Bless you financially and keep you and your family safe

      Delete
  8. Wonderful prayer, thank you Laura. These words really bring us closer to our God. Pray for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Laura, Thank you for this wonderful prayer its really good. Please pray for me so to get a financial breakthrough and for the Good Lord to Bless my projects.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Laura, God bless you this is a beautiful prayer,I ask you to pray for my family my home we are going through a tough time and we don't want to loose our home please help us pray thank you God bless you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I pray for u and ur family for n big blessing in JESUS Name..

      Delete
    2. Such a good prayer, thank you! Divinely inspired.
      May Jesus bless all those that recite it.

      Delete
  11. Please pray that I may have a financial and spiritual breakthrough. Thank you for this beautiful prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please pray for financial restoration and that our mortgage company will allow us to make payments and get current. I thank God for all that he has already blessed us with and most of all for his amazing love and grace.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please pray for me and my family to have a financial breakthrough and to enlarge our territory right now, in the name of Jesus!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really am glad I found this prayer. Thank you for sharing! My family too needs help and I truly hope that all of us here get this help from the lord. I have prayed for all of you and I wish you all the best. There is nothing worst in life that going thru financial difficulties, not being able to provide to your family! God bless us all! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pls!!! Pray that God send some man some woman.Some where that has the power the ability the influence to help me. Give me much favor and finances to leave Tx and return back to Denver where my siblings r And Give my son muchfavor to recive his unemployment all of it that he has do to him.Although he got fired been on job 4 1/2 yrs.Boss didn't like him tardy nut he got up faithfully cause I would make sure boss wanted friend to have job God sees God got it .Thx u all so much for praying for me and my son.and i will do the same for uTo whomever wrote this prayer u r awesome God i pray that u keep them wit plenty or spiritual knowledge and much wisdom and understanding In Christ Jesus name I praiy Amen Thxs again

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank. You heavenly. Father for You always been With us. Thanks. For so so many times that You reveal Yourself To me.

    Every body we have to pray for all of us. we can be blessed. With the financial prosperity and if we can be delivered. From de curse. Of poverty. And according. Proverbs. 6:31 and the 7 fold increase.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please. Help me to pray for the financial stress. That my fam. Have and my sister. And mother. And God. Blessed. Every body with a prosperity. And deliver us from the curse of poverty, illness, and dead. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lord I trust in you, i believe In you, because. You having made wonderful. Things. In my. Life.
    Please help me to pray for Guidance. Restauration. Prosperity. And deliverance of de curse. Of poverty. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please help me....Thank-you for this beautiful prayer. I'm on the verge of closing my business due to financial loss. Please perform a miracle Jesus so that I don't close the dream I toiled so hard all these years. Please help me..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please. Every body we need to pray this prayer at. 9:00 am. And we have to pray for each one in this blog. Because. The union in prayers. Makes the diference.
    And I hope all of us we get Gods. Help amen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you God for you opened. My eyes , and to know. How great. You are.
    Please. Remember all my prayers in Jesus. Name. I. pray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. For share. This powerful. Prayer. I have faith. In our heavenly. Father.
      I know. He listens. To us. Amen

      Delete
  22. Thank you Father for prayers answered. You are complete love, You and only You are God above all things including our Fathers. You are Jehovah Jireh. Your provision is enough. Thank You for your blood, your everlasting covenant with us Your children. You will never let our foot slip, You are the keeper of Israel, You do not slumber nor sleep. In Your hands we are safe and secure. As we delight ourselves in You, we will see You grant us the desires of our hearts. You are God Almighty. May your Name always be praised. May we always look up to You for all our needs. Thank you Father.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this prayer, i think every boby who reads. This prayer. Should. Read. This every day.

    ReplyDelete
  24. My Lord. My God you are.my refuge and my fortress In who I Put my total Trust.
    I proclaim. Your promises. In psalms. 91 and proverb. 6:31

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you heavenly. Father for allways answer. My prayers.😉🌸

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for this prayer My eyes have been opened now. It has come to my realization that poverty is a curse and I feel that I am suffering from generational curses as well. We are desperate needing to pay bills no funds to do it with. Its a choice food or pay bills. God is good and I believe He will deliver us from these curses.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just stumbled upon this prayer while searching for scripture on the internet. I have just realized that poverty is a curse and that I probably am under a generational curse as well. Oh God I call out to you tonight to hear my prayer and command these curses to leave me and my family now in the name of Jesus. We are desperate for a financial blessing that we may pay bills in full and not have to make a choice between paying bills or buying food. Hear us to night oh God .

    ReplyDelete
  28. My family and I have been evicted from our home on October 10th. We have been stsying with at different friends and relatives homes. Please Lord we need to find a place to live and we need financial blessings so that all of our bills csn be psid. Now we have no cell phone service which will make it even harder to look for a plsce.

    ReplyDelete
  29. My family and I have been evicted from our home on October 10th. We have been stsying with at different friends and relatives homes. Please Lord we need to find a place to live and we need financial blessings so that all of our bills csn be psid. Now we have no cell phone service which will make it even harder to look for a plsce.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Our heavenly father is so good, with us for you terry and for every body keep praying this prayer, and psalms 91 and proverb 6: 31
    The enemy has to return every thing with the 7 fold increase.
    The Lord is my refugee and my fortress in who i put my total trust.
    Said this over and over.many times a day .

    ReplyDelete
  31. I know it was not of my doing to have found this incredible ministry. I am sure it was my Heavenly Father at work helping me and to see what I would do with it once I found Beyond The Barriers. For He knows the barriers that have hindered me. Reading through the prayers of Beyond The Barriers has been very uplifting, encouraging, and faith building. The prayers have helped me to focus my prays and be specific, real, and knowing that even when I am praying God already knows. So, I can not hide or be superficial. My family and I are experiencing some really challenging times as a lot of families. So please pray for James and family. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Our heavenly father give to us a wonderful presents. His PROMISES.
      1._ Deliverance from poverty and pride.
      2._All the promises in psalms 91 for protection
      3._Proverb 6: 31
      And more.

      I give you thanks for your promises Lord, thanks for the wonderful things that you do for us in our life. Amen

      Delete
    2. Dear Lord,
      I thank you for the blessings you have given me. I pray you show me how I might bless others through the gifts you have bestowed upon me. I thank you for giving me a job and the ability to support myself. I pray you forgive me for not trusting in you and pray that you teach me to be faithful and know as a child of God you will always provide.
      In Jesus name I pray
      Amen.

      Delete
  32. I know it was not of my doing to have found this incredible ministry. I am sure it was my Heavenly Father at work helping me and to see what I would do with it once I found Beyond Thae Barriers. For He knows the barriers that have hindered me. Reading through the prayers of Beyond The Barriers has been very uplifting, encouraging, and faith building. The prayers have helped me to focus my prays and be specific, real, and knowing that even when I am praying God already knows. So, I can not hide or be superficial. My family and I are experiencing some really challenging times as a lot of families. So please pray for me and my family.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Lord my heavenly father i give u thanks for you make possible the desires of my heart, and for the gift of life, health, family friends work. And everything that you give us. In special you give your son jesus for us.
    Heavenly father bless this coming Christmas for every body that believe in you with heart sould,mind, and body. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  34. Please pray for me and my family for our financial so can get better and my family back home their financial and illness.please pray for us
    we have no money but I believe in God

    ReplyDelete
  35. I pray for you but you have to know that you have God's promises and you can use for deliverance from the power of the enemy .
    And said Daily Lord you are my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom i trust.
    And read psalm91:10
    But you most pray the power and financial restauration. Everything every day

    ReplyDelete
  36. I pray for a new business very soon. me and my husband lost our business and we believe that God can replace what we've lost, a new big business and a new good people to work with. to God be the Glory! In Jesus Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I pray for a new business very soon. me and my husband lost our business and we believe that God can replace what we've lost, a new big business and a new good people to work with. to God be the Glory! In Jesus Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Please God listen our prayers and answer our prayers. Reveal your self to us in Jesus name I pray amen.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Please pray for me, and my family... We are having a financial issue.... I will pray your Beautiful prayers too everyday from now on... I Thank God for leading me the way to your site. And now i will visit here often because you have a beautiful and powerful prayers for everyone! God Bless your heart Laura and Thank you Laura and more Blessings coming to your way!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Amen: Thank you Jesus I have been looking for this prayer on this day am fasting Thank you God that you have restored my finances, for give me a well paid good Job thank You Lord for the Mercy Grace Favour Love and protection upon me and and my Family. In next fews weeks to come I will experience financial breakthrough, Offer letter for well paid Good Job ayayaya Thank you Lord My family will totally changed I receive the new place and New Life In Jesus Name Amennnnnnnnnnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you Jesus I received the Financial restoration, well paid Good Job and new place.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Please pray for me as I pray for you. I am facing major finical issues. I've been trying to start a business run from home every time I make progress some sort of hindrance occurs. Now I'm on the verge if forclosere, not able to make ends meet. I have two children in college and one disabled sonnwho doesnt receive any benifits. I currently wk a fulltime job and a part-time job as well. Please join in agreement in prayer with me. In Jesus name I pray.Amen Amen Amen..
    D.Kelley

    ReplyDelete
  43. Pray my son gets a good job and gift of a child

    ReplyDelete
  44. Nice prayer. Please pray that we have peace and joy. Let my home be prayerful. Pray my son gets a good job and gift of a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  45. please pray for me to have a financial breakthrough and any mountains of resistance remove..

    ReplyDelete
  46. I pray for all those that are in need of your favour oh GOD, please hear and answer the prayers of each person that has read or commented on this website. I also pray that You'd bless the hands and minds that contribute to this site and continue to speak and encourage us through them. To GOD be all the glory now and forever more. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  47. Please pray that i may overcome this situation that jesus forgives me and cover me in his blood watch over me and my family let nothing but good things and good times be in our favor AMEN

    ReplyDelete
  48. Please pray for me to get home to my children. Any obstacles in the way of me getting home to my children be broken, moved, tossed into the sea by faith in Jesus name. Lord hear my prayer, and bring me home to my babies. I claim your blessings and favor upon my family and I.
    Thank you to all who prayed this in agreeance with me. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Rose March 16,2016 at 3:15PM
    Please pray for me I need financial blessings so that I can pay of all my debt including the mortgage loan of R350 000 and be delivered from all debt and debt burdens. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete

  50. Hi guys,
    Thank you so much for this wonderful article really!
    If you want to know more about Praying for Others I think this is the right place for you!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I thank you Father and I receive my inheritance and my portion. Your wealth and riches are in my house, and your Word is hidden in my heart. You are the everlasting God and Your faithfulness remains.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Please pray for me and my children for a financial and job breakthrough. I am a single unemployed mom struggling to get a job and in a big turmoil.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Please pray with me for financial break through so I can clear my debts, my life is not moving

    ReplyDelete
  54. Please include me in your prayers. I need a new job because i was retrenched last December. Pls pray for a miracle because most employers here in our country hire young people. Thank you Lord nothing is impossible with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same here. I will pray for you as well. God bless us and hear our prayers. Keep praying, as God is so good and were blessed that we trusted Him.

      Delete
  55. Please lord help me with this financial mess. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  56. Lord please save me. Help me to get the job and to pay my financial debts. You know my situation Oh Lord. Pls hear my prayers to get the job with urgency and financial miracle to pay and settle my current financial obligations. Thank You Lord for these blessings, as I already claim it now. In Jesus name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  57. I pray for a huge financial miracle for us so we can pay off our massive credit card bills and start over. I pray also for financial release for my sons S, R and E. Please help us, in Jesus' name, Amen

    ReplyDelete
  58. pray for my financial so I can pay back bill, and relocate to another apartment, in a safer neighborhood, I need a financial blessing in dire need

    ReplyDelete
  59. Please pray for my family. We have had issues with our finances, and family problems. I have been praying for the rebuilding of our family and finances. I have made mistakes by not asking for help when needed and now risk the house that is a home for our family. Lord please hear my cries for help. I do not want to run from my bills,I want to repay them. Asking for just what is needed to repay the debt. I pray this prayer in your holy name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  60. I pray for the financial blessing to help save my home, and get us back on our feet.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Kindly pray for my family's financial release and teach us Oh, Lord how to be a blessing to others and to tithe as your word says.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Kindly pray for my family's financial breakthrough so that we may be able to clear our debts and have enough left for us and to bless others.Dear Lord teach how to bless others with what we have and to tithe as your word commands.

    ReplyDelete
  63. this is a powerful and very scriptural prayer. i pray that someone who was my landlord to be but never becomes one finds it thoughtful to return my deposit that i had paid when he failed to renovate his flat and now he blames it on us finding an alternative place to leave. i rebuke the spirit of the python in my whole family and declare that poverty is not our portion. i also pray that an airline that was grounded return my money back since we never flew with them and its almost a year now since they were grounded and we were promised refunds. my God is faithful and he restores his beloved for His name's sake. i believe and i say faith is now. amen

    ReplyDelete
  64. Thank you Father, thank you Lord for this prayers, you are rich in mercy, have mercy on me... the Lord shall arose in his Mercy and favor every areas of my life IJN, power of restoration upon my finances begin to manifest IJN, i shall benlike a tree planted by rivers of water, i shall bring forth fruits and whatever i lay my hands on shall prosper, favor of God envelop every area of ny life.. Bybthe power in the Migthy blood of Jesus i shall be great, weapon of the evil formed against me shall not Prosper, my prayer shall yield testimony ijn... Fienof God visit my foundation and destroy all my yokes IJN... Fire of abundancy,fulfilment,victory,breakthrough, celebration, victory and fruitfulness fall upon my life. Thank you father for answered prayers IJN

    ReplyDelete
  65. I pray God answer all my prayers in achieving financial breakthrough in order to be able to lift others. I trust in you my heavenly father.

    ReplyDelete
  66. please pray for me for financial breakthrough and family proctections

    ReplyDelete
  67. Thank you Laura for sharing this beautiful prayer. Thank you Lord for this prayer. Lord, please grant me Financial Abundance / Breakthrough to settle all my debts / obligations and to help others that are in need. Keep my family always safe from all danger and free from all sickness. These all I pray in the Name of Jesus Christ , Our Lord. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  68. please pray for my whole family for a financial breakthrough and health and for forgiveness from my mother and I land Lord and what every we own be paid in full today and god I ask you for forgiveness for all the sins I have commited in Jesus name I pray amen

    ReplyDelete
  69. please pray for my whole family for a financial breakthrough and health and for forgiveness from my mother and I land Lord and what every we own be paid in full today and god I ask you for forgiveness for all the sins I have commited in Jesus name I pray amen

    ReplyDelete
  70. Please help me pray for a financial breakthrough and for any curse to be broken.i want to be able to take my son to school and to pay rentals and to seed in church.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Please pray for my Financial losses that I am going thru with the banks.

    ReplyDelete
  72. Please pray for me to have sufficient financial resources to handle my obligations, set money for savings and payoff my debts. That I may gain financial freedom and not stressed out on living from paycheck to paycheck. -- Janice

    ReplyDelete
  73. Amen...indeed you're a god of wonders...

    ReplyDelete
  74. Thanks for such powerful prayer I know praying this prayer my breakthrough is already done I will comeback with a testimony. I Give god the praise Hallelujah!!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Please pray for the release of my finances and avoidance of my goods house and car from repossession, good family life and for every seed that I planted to grow

    ReplyDelete
  76. Malefo,

    Pray the Breakthrough Prayer, it gets great results!

    ReplyDelete
  77. This was a very powerful prayer! I thank you and God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  78. This is a wonderful prayer and the timing is impeccable. My sexual sin, generational curses, and misalignment with the will of God have all robbed me and my wife of consistent blessings and prosperity. I believe this prayer will help me get back on the right track. However, I need your prayers that God will bring me through this difficult time in my life, and will deliver from my life long sexual addictions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear KJR,

      Please consider getting my new book Seduced into Shame. It will be a great help in getting free from sexual addictions! It's available on Amazon.

      Delete
  79. I am blessed for I come across this beautiful message and prayer during this down time of my family. I know God is always there for us, i know what to do now. I know that he will blessed each and everyone of us who needs Him, who needs financial blessing and restoration. God be with us!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Amen to that i need a financial blessing a job i can do healing for me and my husband

    ReplyDelete
  81. PLEASE pray for my family so that we can overcome financial issues... pay my tuition fee. I pray and believe in JESUS name. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  82. Please pray for me my marriege is being tested,also we are loosing everything our house,cars,my husbands is in contruction his payments are delayed and people we do bussiness with seem to double cross us,we are a laughing stock now,yesterday car insuranc cancelled us,our life insurance also cancelled,we are drowning in debts at a stage where im waiting for Gods miracle to show up,school fees for the kids not paid,house not paid,I know with prayer God will see me through,Please pray for me anyone,please I need prayers I need Gods angelic assintance a financial breakthrough

    ReplyDelete
  83. Please pray for me my marriege is being tested,also we are loosing everything our house,cars,my husbands is in contruction his payments are delayed and people we do bussiness with seem to double cross us,we are a laughing stock now,yesterday car insuranc cancelled us,our life insurance also cancelled,we are drowning in debts at a stage where im waiting for Gods miracle to show up,school fees for the kids not paid,house not paid,I know with prayer God will see me through,Please pray for me anyone,please I need prayers I need Gods angelic assintance a financial breakthrough

    ReplyDelete
  84. Pls pray that my debts are clear people behind my life I have till tomorrow morning. Please release me God please

    ReplyDelete
  85. Pls, Man of God prayer me for financial breakthrough, Divine favour, Give abundant customers from east, west, north and south, release of my customers my evil nabour has taken from by her spiritual power, let God touch every heart that is owing me to come and pay me so that I will also pay those that am owing in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Pls pray for me. I'm lonely here without my husband. Help me pray that my spousal visa to join him is approved and comes speedily in Jesus name amen

    ReplyDelete
  87. Father thank you for all your blessings, thank you for my family, for my mother and for evrethevery that you give to us. In especial for your promises. My father please deliver us from the curse of poverty and destruction that comes from the Evil. Give us yours blessings and restauracion. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  88. Heavenly Father I want to give you thanks for reveal your love to us. Thank you for your protection, for your provision. And for reveal your self to us, thank you God for your promises I know that you are faithful to your promises because you love us. And I want you to know that I really appreciate your word for my husband and I. Today it was really special for me. Lord my God you are real.

    ReplyDelete