Scripture Verses for Healing


Scripture Verses for Healing
Do you have a bad doctor's report? Struggling to believe God in the midst of a difficult health crisis? Here are some Scripture verses for healing, revival, new life, and restoration:
Stand with confidence upon the Word of God, Jesus Himself, as He has given you His reassurance of His will. These are promises that will refute every lie of the enemy, every double minded thought that wants to wash out your faith. God said it, so you can believe it!
When the doctors give you the facts, you tell them the truth – the WORD of GOD! Insert the name of the person you are praying for and make the scriptures personal. It will lift your faith as you declare these over the situation!
First of all, know that GOD IS FOR YOU, NOT AGAINST YOU! It is not God's will that we suffer with illness because Jesus Christ paid the price for us. Romans 8:31,32 says, "If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He (God) not with Him (Christ) also freely give us all things?" God's desire is to freely give us all things – and that includes healing. Don't let the enemy lie to you and tell you anything different!
In the face of illness or bad reports, the enemy wants to gloat prematurely. This is what the enemy says to you. "All who hate me (spirits of infirmity and sickness) whisper together against me; against me they devise my hurt. "An evil disease," they say, "Clings to him." And now that he lies down, he will rise up no more." (Ps. 41:7,8) The voice of the enemy speaking through our own mind, from doctors, or from others speaks negative words to strip us of our faith. But the enemy is the Father of Lies! He never speaks truth! He is just a big gossip spreading rumors and lies that aren't true. FEAR is False Evidence Appearing Real. Remember, symptoms are not truth. It may be a fact that you feel lousy or get a bad doctor's report, but the WORD of GOD is TRUTH. The facts must submit to the truth as we declare it. Why?
God is not a man that He should lie. (Numbers 23:19)
God is Holy and is bound by His covenant with us. Understand the power of covenant. He cannot deny the nature of who He is: Jehovah Rophe, our Healer. He is so much to us…our salvation, our deliverer, healer, provider, Lord…the names of God are many! But there is help in the name of the Lord.
Psalm 124:8 says, "Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth."
God's word must also overcome the facts of the situation because Isaiah 55:11 tells us, "So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth, it shall not return to Me void, but it shall accomplish what I please and it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it."
God's word cannot return to Him void, or empty, of accomplishing the very thing that He meant that word to do. It is anointed with supernatural power to produce exactly what God has purposed. BUT! They key here is that we must declare the word and RETURN it to Him by reminding Him what He said. That is how we activate our faith and send the word forth to accomplish what we tell it to do!
Isaiah 53:5 tells us that "By His stripes we ARE healed." We ARE ALREADY HEALED because Jesus accomplished that victory for us when He died on the cross and overcame for us all.
Jesus said in Revelation 1:18, "I AM He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I Am alive forevermore. Amen. And I HAVE THE KEYS OF HADES AND DEATH."
Satan no longer holds the keys of death, and it is not his right to take your life. Do you realize that the Bible says that every day of your life has been written ahead of time? God has an appointed time for each person to die, and He has a purpose for each one to fulfill before they are taken home. You just tell the devil, "GOD isn't done with me yet and I'm not going anywhere until HE takes me home! Devil, you don't have a right to my life, so go and take your sickness with you in Jesus name!" As a believer in Jesus Christ, Jesus holds the keys of your life. Jesus died to set you free, and He will not turn the keys of death over to the enemy. Let that give you confidence in knowing that JESUS is in control – not your illness, and not the enemy!
"By this I know that You are well pleased with me, because my enemy DOES NOT triumph over me." (Ps. 41:11)
Ask God to reveal if there is a strongman that needs to be bound. Bind the strongman of infirmity, cancer, fear, death, etc. Jesus defeated the enemy with "IT IS WRITTEN…" Bind the spirit of infirmity and death over the person and loose the healing power of the Holy Spirit.
"I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord….He has not given me over to death." Ps. 118:17,18(b) You must fulfill your purpose here on earth before it is time for you to go home. It is not God's will that your life is shortened prematurely. Jesus paid the price for our healing on the cross. The debt was paid to redeem us. By His stripes we have been healed and we are healed! (Isaiah 53:5) Therefore, you must stand in faith knowing that satan has no legal right to your life. This is a legal matter, not just a health issue. The thief has taken what does not belong to him – your health! If God has not given you over to death, then satan can not take your life from you. It is not his to take. He must be ordered to loose his grip on your health!
"My soul clings to the dust; revive me according to Your word." Ps. 119:25 To REVIVE means to "cause to live." Lord, you have spoken and it is finished. Healing has been accomplished through the work of the cross, and by His stripes, we are healed! (Is. 53:5)
"But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave, for He shall receive me. (Ps. 49:15)
"As for me, I will call upon God, and the Lord shall save me." (Ps. 55:16) It is absolutely His will to save you from this illness.
"Our God is the God of salvation; and to God the Lord belong escapes from death." (Ps. 68:20) He has provided a way of escape for you. Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord! Battles were won through praise and worship. (2 Chronicles 20:20)
"Also, Your righteousness, O God, is very high, You who have done great things; O God, who is like You? You, who have shown me great and severe troubles, shall revive me again, and bring me up again from the depths of the earth. You shall increase my greatness, and comfort me on every side." (Ps. 71:19-21) God's promise to revive you, bring health and restoration so that in the end, your testimony of His power in your life brings great glory to the Lord. He increases the greatness of your testimony and the anointing in your life to see others healed and restored!
"Establish Your word to Your servant, who is devoted to fearing You." (Ps. 119:38)
Read and declare Psalm 103.
Exodus 15:26 tells us that GOD does not put disease on people if we follow Him and live to honor Him.
ALL OF PSALM 91!
"He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and broke their chains in pieces." (Ps. 107:14) When Jesus conquered death through the resurrection power of the Holy Spirit, because He was fully human, he defeated death for us all. He has brought you out from under the shadow of death and He HAS ALREADY BROKE YOUR CHAINS IN PIECES! Receive it by faith…the chains of death can no longer hold you. Ask Him for a new, deeper infilling of the Holy Spirit to give you resurrection power over death!
"Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, and He SAVED them out of their distresses. He SENT HIS WORD AND HEALED THEM, and delivered them from their destructions." (Ps. 107:19,20)
"Remember the word to Your servant, upon which You have caused me to hope. This is my comfort in my affliction, for Your WORD HAS GIVEN ME LIFE." (Ps. 119:49,50)
"Let Your tender mercies come to me, that I may live…" (Ps. 119:77)
"O Lord, revive me according to Your justice." (Ps. 119:149) Judge my case in the court of heaven, Father! Take the thief, the enemy, the oppressor, my adversary, to the court of heaven and Lord Jesus, plead my cause against this ungodly foe. Cause me to live – revive me! For You, Father, are a just judge. Thank you for making the thief, the destroyer, repay and restore my health. I belong to You, Father. It is not the enemy's rightful place to take my life. My life is hidden in You. Thank you for restoring me, even greater than before. And Father, thank You for a greater anointing so that I may see others set free and healed, also.
"Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven." (Ps. 119:89) Your word cannot return to You without accomplishing the very purpose for which You have written it and said it. (Isaiah 55:11)Your word tells me that death is under Your feet, so death is under my feet as well. Your word tells me that "by His stripes we are healed," so I thank you for Your healing power to flow through my body to bring a total and complete healing.
When the devil wants to present me with facts, I will tell him the truth. I am healed, in Jesus name! My body must align itself with truth, for the word of God is truth. I declare that I will live and not die, in Jesus' name! The things that are impossible with men and truly possible with God. He alone is my strength, my shield. My God is for me, not against me. He has saved me, redeemed me, and given life to my mortal body. I am not defeated because Jesus is not defeated, and His word tells me that He always causes me to triumph! (2 Cor. 2:14) As I have declared this healing in my body, it has been established for me, so that light will shine on my ways. (Job 22:28) What God has promised, He is fully able to perform. As it was accomplished at the cross, and by His stripes I have been healed - this is God’s promise to me. I was healed, I am healed, and somewhere in the future I am living in the manifestation of this promised healing. As it exists in the kingdom of God, I now call it into the natural realm and say, “Healing, come forth and produce health in my body now, in Jesus name!” I have called those things that do not exist and they have manifested by my declarations of faith. (Rom. 4:17) I receive my healing in Jesus' name, for all things are possible to those who believe!

#Scriptureversesforhealing, #Spiritualencouragement, #Victoryoversickness, #Prayerforhealing

No comments:

Post a Comment