Breakthrough Prayer (Breaking Generational Curses & Cycles of Loss)

BREAKTHROUGH PRAYER   by Norm and Laura Gagnon

The following prayer is extensive but it works! Although Jesus received the full wrath of God on our behalf when He was crucified, and though He took the curse upon Himself, many Christians do not automatically live a victorious life, and they don't understand why. I have known many Christians, myself included, that dealt with unseen things that always seemed like one step forward, two steps back. Although I was saved and loving and serving God to the best of my ability, there were definitely some things I knew were like old cycles that kept repeating in my life. I had no explanation for any of it at the time. So, what hinders a God-loving Christian from victory? Did Jesus really set us free from the law and the curse?


Yes! Jesus received the full wrath of God on our behalf when He was crucified. Though He took the curse upon Himself many Christians do not automatically live a victorious life, but they don't understand why. Jesus made everything available to us. Every promise is ours through faith. The evidence of our faith is obedience to God’s word. John 10:10 tells us, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy.” The enemy is a liar, murderer, a thief and a rule-breaker.  Satan is a career criminal. That’s his job. A career criminal is not going to abide by the rules or obey the law UNLESS someone ENFORCES the law. That is our job! If you think the enemy cannot rob, steal or mess with your life simply because you are under a new covenant of grace, you are quite mistaken. Salvation is not the same as deliverance. The effects of unbroken curses are not a salvation issue. They are a deliverance and sanctification issue. 

There can still be areas of our life - habits and mindsets that are not yet renewed, and perhaps open doors to the enemy that we have a hard time figuring out. We have to appropriate that victory Jesus won for us by cooperating with our own deliverance. If I want my sins forgiven, I cannot retain unforgiveness and bitterness. Yes, grace is available, but if I reject that grace and make excuses to act in accordance with my own desires instead of God’s will, I find myself outside of God’s covenant through my disobedience. If I attempt to prove my own righteousness apart from the righteousness Christ has provided for me, I am outside of covenant. If I want the promise of blessing, I need to make sure I am following the spiritual principles outlined in God’s word so that I can receive the fullness of His blessing. Whatever I sow, I will reap in like kind. If I want to extract something out of the kingdom of God, I must secure that blessing through right responses to God. What seeds am I planting? What am I sowing? There is an equal responsibility of obedience, faith and action required in order to demonstrate faith and reap the benefits of God’s promises. The just shall live by faith.

It is not my intention in any way to bring people back under the condemnation of the law. Teaching on this subject is intended to be used as a means of learning from the entirety of God’s word, and how a lack of faith, ignorance of God’s word and misunderstanding of truth can cause people to suffer and struggle. It is far too much teaching to put in one article. Jesus Christ paid the price to make it possible for all mankind to live in freedom, health and victory- in as much as they are willing to appropriate that victory and live inside of covenant with God. When we step outside of covenant, we are in disobedience and open doors to the enemy to bring in a curse. God did not throw out obedience simply because we are under grace. I am so grateful for God’s grace and mercy, but we cannot afford to have a false sense of security in thinking that it becomes a substitute for our obedience. We must endeavor to fulfill our part of this covenant relationship.

Sometimes people get so accustomed to seeing the problems that they can no longer see the blessings or correctly discern what God has said about them and their future, and so they actually give the enemy a place to work in their life through unbelief and negative words. We need to stop agreeing with the enemy and put our voice and confession back in right alignment with faith and the word of God. That is why this prayer is effective; it helps remove those blind spots! There are things we can do to actively work with God in order to get free and this is one of them. Some people question the necessity of this sort of prayers because of being under the covenant of grace. My question to you is, "How victorious do you want to be?"  If a person is desperate enough to want and need a breakthrough, they are usually willing to get out of their religious box and do just about anything. We each need to cooperate with God in active participation of our own deliverance. Titus 2:11 tells us this: "For the grace of God (his unmerited favor and blessing) has come forth (appeared) for the deliverance from sin and the eternal salvation for all mankind. (vs 12) It has trained us to reject and renounce all ungodliness (irreligion) and worldly (passionate) desires, to live discreet (temperate, self controlled) upright, devout, (spiritually whole) lives in this present age..." And, as if these reasons are not good enough, let's not forget that there are times when we may have re-opened old doors, giving the enemy access through our own actions. Sometimes there are others that wish us harm and speak curses over us. Words have power, and sometimes those words spoken by others need to be broken off of us so that words laced with curses do not hang over us in the spirit realm and hinder our progress. There are a number of things each person deals with in life and God has a myriad of ways of releasing His healing.

It's important to realize that God's servants often have "specialty areas" where they have had such a profound revelation or personal experience with God on a topic and that becomes a key aspect of their life message. To some, it may be the revelation of the Father's heart of love; for others, it may be the message of grace, deliverance, or holiness. But God has many dimensions of His character. To preach one without the other becomes unbalanced and can be dangerous. God is a God of justice just as much as a God of mercy and grace. He is a loving, protecting Father as much as He is a man of war. He is the good shepherd of the sheep as much as He is the deliverer and demon slayer. Doctrine must be balanced if it is to be effective. Each message has it's time and place in how it applies in an individual's life to release healing and wholeness. This sort of prayer is just one component that God may use for your peace, healing, wholeness and blessing. We do not build an entire doctrine around it, it is simply one of His tools. Please understand it is not our wish for anyone to be overly sin conscious and fearful; we should be JESUS conscious and focus on His righteousness working in and through us. With that said, there are prayers of renouncement that are quite effective at getting the ball rolling in the right direction and releasing restoration.  I hope that if you have found this prayer you are at a place in your life where you are not not bothered by being thorough. This prayer came as a result of a long journey of stretching, stripping and deep cleansing. We know from personal experience this prayer is effective, and the many testimonies from others that it has helped. I pray and believe that each person that puts this prayer into practice will experience a divine shift out of the old and  into the new. May you be blessed with every good thing God has waiting for you!!


Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to You on behalf of myself and all those in my ancestral line that came before me. I ask for Your forgiveness for our sins, and I acknowledge that many of us never asked for Jesus Christ to be our Lord and Savior. Many of us committed sins and trespasses in rebellion to Your ways.

Father, I also come to you as a citizen of the United States, and I ask You to forgive the sins of our forefathers. I ask You to forgive the sins of those that pioneered and settled this land, and the pagan practices, cultures and traditions brought in from foreign lands. Forgive, I pray, our presidential and political leaders that broke treaties and treacherously removed the boundary lines of Native Americans and others to claim them as their own.

Forgive all those in my family line as well as those who founded our nation and settled the land for making slaves of other races and nationalities; for causing others to feel overcome with jealousy, fear, anger and desire vengeance against those who treated them wrongfully.

Forgive us for the grief we caused, the injustices and the bloodshed. Forgive us for broken covenants, vows and agreements and for the curses that came as a result of those actions. Although I may not have personally taken part in these sins, I understand that there is a need to recognize the sins of those that came before us and I ask for the blood of Jesus to atone for these things so that we may be cleansed of all these unrighteous acts. Please allow all those that have been affected by this generational root of bitterness, grief and poverty now find the grace to forgive, even generations of mistreatment and injustices.

Father, You said that if I would humble myself, pray and seek Your face...If I would turn and repent from my wicked ways, You said You would forgive my sins. Whether other family members or myself have partaken of these sins knowingly or unknowingly, I ask Your forgiveness and I renounce:

All spirits of fear, the fear of man that brings a snare, self- pity, insecurity, and inferiority. Forgive me for the need to control or manipulate others out of a sense of fear, insecurity or inferiority. Forgive me for not trusting in your provision or your timing, and for failing to rest in Your love. Father, I thank you that Your perfect love casts out all fear according to 1 John 4:18. I come out of agreement with the spirit of fear and command it to leave me now, in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Let the curse of fear and anxiety be broken now in Jesus name.

I renounce bitterness, jealousy, strife, anger, hatred, profanity, gossip, lying, slander and murder with the mouth. I repent for holding on to bitterness that comes from being hurt,  mistreated or injustice that has occurred towards myself or others in my family. I renounce the spirit of Cain, which is a murderous spirit. I come out of agreement with these spirits and repent for my judgments against others. I command bitterness, jealousy, strife, anger, hatred, profanity, gossip, lying, slander and rage to leave me now in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. I willingly forgive all those that have hurt and offended me, from my heart. Let all curses of rejection, wandering and instability be broken now in Jesus name.

Forgive me and those in my family for any sins of hard heartedness, being critical or condemning, or showing lack of compassion towards others in their time of need. Forgive me and those in my family for turning a blind eye towards those in need and withholding good when it was in our power to help. Father, please let the hardness of my heart be changed. Let Your compassion fill my heart. Let the curse of greed that produces poverty be broken now in Jesus name.

I renounce the sin of abortion which is premeditated murder. Father, forgive me and anyone in my family for shedding innocent blood. Please let the spirit of abortion be broken off of my life. Let the blood of Jesus cover this sin and close the door to the curse in Jesus name.

I renounce all spirits of heaviness that bring depression, mental illness, obsessive compulsive disorders, schizophrenia, suicide, bi-polar disease and grief. I renounce the spirits of insanity, unbelief, double-mindedness, the cares of this world and all things that would give me give me divided loyalties in my heart and mind towards God. I renounce every seed that Satan has sown into my heart and mind that would cause divided loyalties and weaken my convictions towards Jesus Christ. I come out of agreement with the spirits of insanity, unbelief and doublemindedness and I command them to leave me now, in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Let the curse of unbelief and double-mindedness be broken now in Jesus name.

I renounce all compulsive behavior and all addictions rooted in fear, rejection, or anxiety. I come out of agreement with spirits of compulsion, fear, rejection and anxiety. I command them to leave me now in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Let the curse of all mental illness be broken now in Jesus name.

I renounce and forsake unforgiveness, including unforgiveness towards myself, retaliation, and vengeance. Forgive me, Lord, for any time that me or my family members have sown seeds of discord or caused pain to others. I repent for sins of judging or rejecting others, withholding love, acceptance or forgiveness. Forgive me for failing to show love, mercy, grace or compassion. Let the judgments I have spoken about others bear no more fruit in my life or theirs. Let the power of negative words I have spoken be broken now and I ask you to please release me from reaping judgment into my own life, in Jesus name.

I renounce and forsake spirits of self-hatred, self-rejection, unloving spirits, guilt, condemnation and shame. Father I thank you for your forgiveness. Your word says there is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. I come out of agreement with the spirits of self-hatred, self-rejection, unloving spirits, guilt, condemnation and shame, and command them to leave me now. Let all shame and condemnation be broken off my life now in Jesus name.   

I renounce and forsake spirits of rejection and abandonment, all lying spirits and command them to leave me at once. I thank you Father that I am not rejected; I am accepted in the Beloved. I come out of agreement with spirits of rejection and abandonment and command them to leave me in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Your word says You will never leave me or forsake me. I am loved and accepted according to Your word in Ephesians 1:6. Let the curse of abandonment be broken now in Jesus name.

I renounce and forsake all soul ties to illegitimate spiritual fathers or spiritual leaders, religious attitudes, and spirits of legalism, disrespect, self-righteousness, pride, , pretense, hypocrisy, masquerade, prejudice, controlling behaviors, manipulation, imposing my will on others, racism, disobedience, independence, critical spirits, arrogance, vain and judgmental attitudes. I come out of agreement with religious witchcraft, hypocrisy, pride, pretense, masquerade, control, guilt, manipulation and self-righteousness and I command them to leave me now, in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Let the curse associated with these spirits be broken now in Jesus name.

Forgive me for not being able to separate the sin of those that have hurt me from them as human beings that have also been hurt and used by the enemy to hurt others. Forgive me for rebellion to authority and the times when I have not honored nor shown respect to those in authority, parents, spouses or others. Forgive me for not humbling myself or apologizing when I should have done so. I come out of agreement with the lies and the spirit of rebellion, insubordination and pride, and I command them to leave me now. Let every curse associated with these spirits be broken now in Jesus name.

I renounce and repent for all broken covenants, unfulfilled vows and promises, betrayal and divorce. I ask you to forgive me for any way that my actions may have provoked jealousy or pain in others. I pray that You heal any wounds in others that I may have caused. Let the curse of  miscarriage, fertility problems, jealousy, and broken relationships be broken now in Jesus name.

I ask You to forgive me for making agreements with the wrong people. Please disentangle me and release me from ungodly covenants, vows, and unrighteous agreements.  I ask You to break me free from agreements and relationships where I am yoked with things of the kingdom of darkness, evil and wrong relationships, in Jesus name.

I repent of all sexual sins. I renounce and divorce all  spirits of lust, covetousness and witchcraft. I renounce and forsake all soul ties to former lovers, and any soul ties that were formed through trauma, pain, shame, abuse, deep disappointment and broken vows. Let the fragmented pieces of those people’s soul return to them, and let the fragmented pieces of my soul return to me. Please heal the fragmentation in my soul and spirit. I renounce the perverse spirit. I renounce and forsake incubus and succubus spirits, ungodly fantasies, spirits of voyeurism, perverse sexual practices and homosexuality. I ask You, Holy Spirit, to purify my eye gate, my senses and desires. Help me be diligent to guard these places of my heart and mind so that the enemy cannot use these things as a temptation to ensnare me. I come out of agreement with these spirits and command them to leave me now, in the name and authority of the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask You, Holy Spirit, to help me come back to my senses. I thank You, Father, that you have created me to be holy and blameless according to Ephesians 1:4. Let every curse associated with these things be broken now in Jesus name.

I renounce and forsake all false gods, masters and all evil inheritances that have come through family line. I renounce African religions, the false practices and traditions of other religions and their saints, patrons and patronesses and spirit guides.  I renounce and repent, on behalf of myself and my ancestors for any covenants or agreements made with the seven African spirits known as Papa Legba, Obtala, Oya, Oshun, Chango, Ogun and Yemmaya. I declare there is no other God except for Jesus Christ and I break any connections or agreements that have been made through candle burning, calling on the names of false gods or saints, and invoking their assistance. I come out of agreement with these familiar spirits and I divorce all gods and masters of various names. I command them to leave me now in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Let every curse associated with these things be broken now in Jesus name.

I renounce the demonic spirits of hoodoo, voodoo, Satanism, and all spirits of witchcraft and magic in the name of Jesus Christ. I renounce the god of the graveyard, Baron Samedi, and the loa Maman Bridgitte, and all gods, amulets and practices of Haitian voodoo. I renounce all witchcraft practices of juju. I come out of agreement with any covenants and invitations of these spirits made by myself or my ancestors and I command them to leave me now in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Let every curse associated with these spirits be broken now in Jesus name.

I renounce and repent for any involvement with secret societies and the ungodly covenants they demand. (If you know which ones are involved in your family history, name them).I renounce and forsake all pledges, oaths and involvement with Freemasonry, lodges, societies or crafts by my ancestors and myself. I renounce and forsake all false gods, false doctrines, unholy communion and abominations. I renounce and forsake the Luciferian doctrine; I renounce and forsake the oaths spoken to pledge loyalties to man or idol that violated the commands of God and conscience. I renounce all false masters associated with Freemasons, Shriners, Mormonism, Paganism, the Klu Klux Klan and other lodges and secret societies. I renounce and forsake the false god Allah. I renounce and forsake all words and phrases used as secret codes and I break agreement with all curses that were once agreed to be placed upon any and all family members, including myself and future generations. I come out of agreement with these covenants and evil spirits, and command them to leave me now in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Let every curse associated with these abominations be broken now in Jesus name.

I renounce all lies and false teaching that blinds me to truth and mocks and resists God. I renounce all ungodly symbols that connect me to false teaching, false gods, ungodly alliances and pagan symbolism. I accept and receive no inheritance from evil sources, only that which my heavenly Father permits and allows. Let all evil inheritances be broken off of me and my family. Father, forgive me and my ancestors for resisting truth and resisting Your authority. Holy Spirit, I ask you to forgive me for grieving You and mocking the things of God. I renounce the spirits of mocking, scoffing, the deaf and dumb spirit, the spirit of blindness and all mind blinding spirits. I renounce the anti-Christ spirit and the spirit of pride. Let the power of Leviathan be broken off of my life. I come out of agreement with these spirits and command them to leave me now in the name and authority of Jesus Christ. Let every curse associated with these sins be broken now in Jesus name.

Lord, let there be a release of every curse that has come against me or my generational line as a result of these things. I decree a cancellation of every form of witchcraft and curse that has resulted from my involvement or that of my generational line. I ask You, Lord Jesus, to come and deliver me and my family from all demonic spirits that have come as a result of a curse. I ask that You restore all the years that the enemy has stolen according to your promise in Joel 2:25,26. Let the blessings that have been held back, stolen and hidden by the enemy be released into my hands now, in Jesus name. Let all demonic attachments be severed from me and my family line, both in the heavenly places as well as in the earthly realm. I declare that every seed that was sown by Satan in order to perpetuate a curse or cause myself or someone else in my family line to reject my heavenly Father, the Lord Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit must now shrivel and die immediately. Jesus, I give You permission to change what You know needs to change in my life and to convict me if I resist your Holy Spirit.

Father, I repent for these sins on behalf of me and my family to the tenth generation back. I thank You for Your forgiveness and cleansing of these sins. I declare that when I am tested, the Spirit of God will arise within me and bring me into a place of victory. I give You permission in advance of any situation I may encounter that You and Your Holy Spirit may change my actions, words and responses so that I honor You. Please reign and rule over my emotions.

Enemy, according to the scripture in James 4:7, as I am now submitted to God, you must flee from me. I command you to take everything that you have put on me, everything that you have tormented me with, every sickness and GO! I command you to pay restitution at no less than a 7-fold return, according to Proverbs 6:31 in every place that you have brought poverty, defeat, robbery, or death and destruction.

Today I declare that the enemy is defeated where I am concerned. You are my Master, my Lord and my Savior. Please come with Your Holy Spirit and heal my mind, my emotions, my thoughts, my confession and my memories. Please heal my trust issues with you and others. Please heal the issues related to my past, my present and my future. Heal my hope, my faith and my love. Heal any areas of grief, heaviness, unbelief, and let the renewed mind of Christ be strengthened and formed in me each and every day. Thank You for releasing into me a spirit of Faith, a spirit of Obedience, the spirit of Adoption, the spirit of Revelation and Truth. Now tell me Lord, what I need to do as an act of faith that will release my breakthrough. Confirm it and convict me that I will not neglect to do whatever You tell me to do. Thank You for eternal life, health, and victory, and for restoring my life and my future, in Jesus' precious name, Amen.











#Healyourfamilytree, #Breakgenerationalcurses, #Breakthroughprayer, #Healyourdestiny, #Prayerforafreshstart, #Breakeverychain, #Reversethecurse

58 comments:

  1. Wow! This is good and long! I think you just about covered everything. I was looking for prayers breaking family strongholds and generational curses and this is a great one thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Missy,

    Thanks for your comment. This prayer is very effective!You will find a lot of prayers on this site. The more thorough we are in prayer, the less wiggle room we give the enemy! Please join us for our daily devotionals, prayers and declarations during the month of January as we believe for breakthrough in families, in our cities and believe for an open heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have prayed this prayer for about a week or more and then when I has stopped praying this prayer I found that things were going back to the way it used to be, so now today I am back to praying this prayer. It is effective and yes I agree with Missy, you have covered every aspect and area of warfare. I thank God for this prayer and you for posting it.

      Delete
  3. I agree! I Prayed this last night for my family, will be praying for the next 21 days over my family. Thanks for sharing I sent it to my sister who is also praying it for the next 20 days. I will check out the rest of your blog too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 100000s time THANK YOU THAMK YOU, THANK YOU.
    May Lord BLESS YOU AND GUIDE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for posting this prayer. After reading it, I plan on using this prayer as a daily devotional time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I didn't need this, but since you covered everything, there it was! Thank you, and God bless your ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you and may God bless your ministry.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i read this prayer yesterday and it manifested today,my passport was detained for 8 month as i applied for a visa to the embassy responded for the first time.may God continue to give you more revelations.God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  9. i read this prayer yesterday and it manifested today,after 8 months as i applied for a visa the embassy responded today.may God continue to give you more revelations.stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
  10. God bless u...Thanks a whole lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thnaks a lot for this.. GOD richly bless you.. I just saw this and after praying it i feel so relieved.. Praise God.. And God bless you once again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you. God bless you. Will come back with testimonials

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thnk you so much for posting this anointed prayer!God bless you and ur ministry,i will pray this everyday, please pray for in additional of me praying this breakthrough prayer. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is there a PDF version to read and print? Do you have an infringement right on copying this prayer? Thank you!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy,

      This prayer is copyrighted as far as changing it or using it to profit, but please feel free to copy and print or share with others. As far as a PDF version, I think there is a tab on the bottom of the home page to where you can download particular articles. I think you should be able to print from there. Or, simply copy and paste into a new blank document.

      Delete
  15. i felt light headed and dizzy as i prayed through some of the paragraphs,very powerful, i declare that i am delivered by faith in Jesus name. amen. thank you for posting this powerful prayer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for this So powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just wow..I wish somebody knew what my family is going through.so many enemies.I'm going to say this for the rest of my life.pray for me too.so many obstacles in my life .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Our family has been nearly destroyed by these curses. I've been led by the Holy Spirit to find most of the scriptures that agree with this prayer. It's powerful and covers nearly every area. I recently, learned about Job 20, and about stolen virtues and graces. God Bless you for this prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Right on time...2016 will be a great year for me and my family! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you more than the word itself,as I was reading loud this prayer i also felt light headed and at somepoint dizzy but I continued reading this and I know me and my family are free from the devils claws. I know 2016 I will get the job God has for me where I will be happy and earn more than what I expected. My health is renewed completely healed. 2016 is a year of restoration for me and my family. Our marriages restored ,health restored...spiritual growth in the WORD OF GOD restored...in word and deeds.I will read this everyday ...I pray for everyone here that their prayers are met and God's will be done in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi. I came across this prayer. Such strong words. I prayed it with so much tears. My husband has been lying and drinking past 6 years. So many broken promises. He got this habit from his father mother and brother. Non of them seem to think of it as bad. So much fights and harsh words when he is drunk and remaining sober 10days are wonderful and then he gets drunk. Blackmails and yells. Am a beliver and I know God has a plan. Please pray for me.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for this life transforming prayer. Is there a particular time of the day one needs to say these prayers, say early in the morning or late in the night, or they can be said at anytime?

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful prayer! This is total confirmation of what the Lord had been speaking the last few days and here is the prayer to sum it all up! Especially the Leviathan one! This is such an encouragement. I believe it is done IJN. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you and your family in his unfailing love!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks I feel relieved God bless me and your ministry plz help me pray as well amen

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Instead of saying restore when doing the prayer say made new, because there is a reason why God took those things away, we would want things to be made new not restored. And instead of saying or say and.

    This is an amazing and effective prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Well, I just read through and prayed this entire prayer. I meant it all, and am waiting on Him for His direction, and for breakthrough!!! Thank you Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi LAura pls add me to your newletter if you ahve any. God Bless you

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for mentioning that salvation is not the same as deliverance. I also believed it but for some reasons I couldn't explain it from the scripture. For a long time I thought if one is born again, he/she is automatically delivered from every curse but somehow my reality was saying something else. I need more teaching along these lines and if you can point me in the right direction I will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clive,

      Under the pages section at the top right is a link to "Understanding Generational Curses." Check it out. I think that will help you.

      Blessings!
      Laura

      Delete
  30. wow jesus to you be the glory I just prayed the entire prayer I feel peace glory to you jesus christ

    ReplyDelete
  31. God you are so good ave been looking for such prayers in my life I prayed for the entire prayer am, waiting for this breakthrough

    ReplyDelete
  32. Masego Seshwene

    Thank you so much, I will definitely do the prayer, how do we join the prayer group where I get daily prayers or points to pray

    ReplyDelete
  33. Thank you for sharing this. This is what I really need. May God bless you! Amen

    ReplyDelete
  34. Without mincing words, these prayer point are sure weapons of mass destruction to the kingdom of hell. The teaching that preceded the prayer was just so on point. Just prayed it and i tell things are already happening in the realm of he spirit. To the person who wanted to use "NEW" rather than "RESTORE", when u use the word restore it means you are taking it back to how it is originally. You were born a winner already the devil stole it and he must give it back. The Devil just lost another battle. WE ARE VICTORIOUS. My Name is Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  35. Thank you Norm and Laura Gagnon for this thorough prayer and others in this blog. May the LORD Jesus Christ bless you abundantly.

    I believe everyone here has been mightily blessed by these prayers. I know I am.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Just what I needed today! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thank for this prayer, I already feel peaceful and free, God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  38. The Lord has surely led me here, and I am grateful, may the Lord continue to bless you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  39. this is a very great prayer, i pray it makes a difference into my life and my family. thank you Norm and Laura, God bless you for this wonderful prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Thank you for this powerful prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank you for this right on point prayer! May the Lord continue to bless this ministry mightily.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Enter your comment...thank you laura for the powerful prayers

    ReplyDelete
  43. WOW!!! This is such a powerful prayer. I just prayed it and immediately felt the release! Thank you for sharing. May the Lord continue to bless you and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  44. WOW!!! What a powerful prayer. I just prayed it and I felt the release! Thanks for sharing. May the Lord continue to bless and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow,this is a great prayer.For how long do I have to pray this prayer, we have so many suffering that I don't even know why we are alive. The truth is my husband and I are talking why Jesus doesn't come now or take our whole family so nobody stays alive and suffering.... we can't keep going like this but we don't know what else to do

    ReplyDelete
  46. Miriam, don't despair. Contact me at xpectamiracle@yahoo.com. I will try to help.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Glory be to God Almighty.Hallelujah to the lamb..Jesus Christ..Thank you so very much Laura ..may God continue to bless you. this prayer is really a weapon against satan and his cohorts .

    ReplyDelete
  48. I googled and stumbled up this prayer ... which was very timely, so much power and authority and the deliverance has been truly amazing... I thought I could run a quick eye over it and pick and choose the areas I needed to deal with the most; however, Holy Spirit checked my spirit to "Pray the Entire Prayer" well let me say this ... the release .. the tears... the victory made me a "Who The Son Set Free Is Free Indeed Woman" -- NOW "Complete Whole Healed Woman" -- Gods Grace Is Amazing.! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  49. being black I didn't think I should be praying for slave owners instead of those enslaved. but I will trust the LORD that this is a prayer of deliverance for me to break the vagabond spirit that has plagued me oh so long.

    ReplyDelete