Divine Protection

With all the civil unrest in various parts of the world, I thought it is a good time to send this out. Amen. Let the enemy come unraveled!


Pray: I ask You, Lord, to set up safety and protection for all those that come under the umbrella of my prayer. I pray for myself, my family members, people in the body of Christ as well as those in my city. I pray for every citizen in my nation, Israel and in the middle eastern nations. Father, You said your wisdom would make us wiser than our enemies, and I ask that You give people wisdom and discernment to understand the motivation of people's hearts. Let people be able to clearly see what is motivating the actions of others. Let those that rise up with a voice of accusation, anger, offense,violence and bitter hatred be clothed with shame and their plots come to nothing. You are my shield, Lord Jesus and my great reward. You are my place of strength and refuge. You said in Isaiah 54:17 that NO weapon formed against us would prosper, and every tongue that rises up against Your people would be condemned. We claim your promise in Psalm 91. A thousand may fall at our left hand and 10 thousand on our right, but trouble will not come near us. Because we have made the Lord our dwelling place, no evil shall befall us nor shall any plague come near our dwelling.For You have given Your angels charge over us to keep us in all Your ways and they shall bear us up.

Help your people to stand in the day of temptation. Deliver us from evil and the temptations aimed at us in order to lure us into sin. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one as it is written in Matthew 6:13. You are able to make us stand and keep us from falling into sin. You are able to keep us blameless. Help us to walk in obedience so that the enemy cannot find anything in us to use against us.

I ask that You arrange the timing of our days and interrupt the plans and schemes of the enemy so that we avoid accidents, premeditated plots, spontaneous trouble and dangerous situations. Let the wicked that try to come against me stumble and fall, according to Your word in Ps. 27:2. You, O God, are the strength of my salvation and You have covered my head in the day of battle. Do not grant, O Lord, the desires of the wicked. Do not further their wicked schemes lest they be exalted, as it is written in Ps. 140:7,8. Do not let a slanderer be established in the earth. Keep us from the snares set by wicked men, and from the traps of workers of iniquity. Let those that would set traps for us get caught in their own nets, while Your people escape safely, according to Your word in Ps. 141:8,9. I ask for angelic protection and divine intervention to interrupt the plans of the enemy.I declare that every weapon formed will fail in the hands of the enemy. No gun will fire. No bomb will detonate.Every rocket will be supernaturally redirected back into the enemy camp by the hand of God. I declare civil uprising will be supernaturally quieted by the release of the Prince of Peace. 

I thank You that the angel of the Lord encamps around those that fear You, and Your angel is with me, my family members and those in the Body of Christ where ever we go. Situations and individuals, demons and darkness do not control the atmosphere; I walk in dominion and therefore I dictate the atmosphere, and what is allowed and what is not. I bind up the spirit of fear, anger, jealousy, murder, vengeance and retaliation and according to what You have accomplished for us on the cross, Lord Jesus, I declare these evil spirits to be rendered powerless and paralyzed. Let them be frozen by the declarations made by Your people, and carried to the place where You tell them to go. Lethe strong arm of the Lord be released against the works of evil. Send Your angels for our help, Lord Jesus. 

I declare the Lord is our help, and if the feet of His servants begins to slip, His mercy will hold them up, as it is written in Ps. 94:18.

I declare the Lord will keep His servants from falling and present us blameless without fault before His presence, according to Jude 1:24.

I declare the Lord is able to make His people stand, as it is written in Romans 14:4, and I claim this promise for me and my family.

I declare the Lord is my defense and the rock of my refuge. Anyone that rises against me or my family, or others in the body of Christ that are the Lord's servants shall have the Lord for their defense. He shall bring the iniquity of troublemakers upon their own heads as it is written in Ps. 94:22,23. 

I declare our hope shall not be cut off. The plans and purposes of God shall not be cut off. God delivers His people out of the hand of the wicked and light is sown for the righteous, according to Ps. 97:10.

I declare that anger, fear, rage, a spirit of murder and the spirit of Cain, vengeance, and all the works of the enemy must be interrupted and unraveled now in Jesus name. 

I declare that that spirit of anger must be bound where ever I step foot, and I take authority over the atmosphere, worshipping You, Lord Jesus, and releasing peace where ever I am. Greater is He that is in me than He that is in this world, and I command fear and anger to bow to the name of Jesus Christ, for it is written, the Lord is Peace. 

I declare the Lord’s reign and rule, and Your kingdom authority be released into the atmosphere where ever I go. I call all things into divine order and command them to come into alignment with Your will, plans and purposes now, in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment